Windows 10: how to find my new windows product key after free upgrade from windows7 to windows10

Discus and support how to find my new windows product key after free upgrade from windows7 to windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; R/Sir/Madam, I recently got free upgrade from windows7pro to windows10 pro. But i did not get any new product key from microsoft support. so, now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VikramNain1, May 1, 2019.

1. how to find my new windows product key after free upgrade from windows7 to windows10

R/Sir/Madam,

I recently got free upgrade from windows7pro to windows10 pro. But i did not get any new product key from microsoft support. so, now i want to know that can i use my old product kry (windows7 pro) whenever i need to re install my windows10pro ?? If not, how cani found my new product key?

:)

VikramNain1, May 1, 2019

2. Product Key for Windows10 free upgrade from Windows7 Home premium

I have today upgraded my Windows 7 to free upgrade package of Windows10. Now for activating Microsoft Office in Windows10 the earlier key provided with my Windows7 is not working. Since this is a free upgrade I do not have a product package. So please
    let me know how to find my new product key for the newly upgraded Windows10.
    And how to
    • Create a Windows 10 DVD for installation on a new hard drive
    • Create a backup Windows 10 DVD
    • Create a bootable USB drive with a copy of Windows 10
    • What is clean reinstallation? Is it necessary after free upgradation?

Narayanmurthy Ganti, May 1, 2019
  3. Windows10 requiring product key

Please help, I had windows10 "successfully" installed. However, I had to while my hard drive and install windows7 home premium again...now if I try to reinstalled windows10 from there website it now asks me for a product key. Also I have waited, upgraded and allowed the PC to do its own updates etc..but still no windows10 notification in bottom right corner..hope somebody can help me, many thanks

Jake666chef, May 1, 2019
  4. snowbound Win User

how to find my new windows product key after free upgrade from windows7 to windows10

Anyone can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99.

There are two upgrades for Windows8. The $40 offer which DOES not require a key for prior version of Windows and then there is the $14.99 version for recently new purchasers of a Win7 box WHICH requires in step 2 to enter your Windows7 key.

snowbound, May 1, 2019
Thema:

how to find my new windows product key after free upgrade from windows7 to windows10

1. how to find my new windows product key after free upgrade from windows7 to windows10 - Similar Threads - find product key

2. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  3. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows7 upgrade Windows10: विंडो 7 को विंडो 10 में अपग्रेड कैसे करें https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows7-upgrade-windows10/f4718809-5ea1-4edb-be7e-19d2b2c98098
  4. Windows7 upgrade Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Free upgrade from windows 10 to 11 Needs new product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free upgrade from windows 10 to 11 Needs new product key?: I upgraded from windows 10 to 11 home years ago using the free upgrade from Microsoft and I had no problems with the activation.Suddenly this week I'm being asked for a new product key I've tried restarting, resetting what I do I keep getting the0xC004F012 error and...
  6. Free upgrade from windows 10 to 11 Needs new product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free upgrade from windows 10 to 11 Needs new product key?: I upgraded from windows 10 to 11 home years ago using the free upgrade from Microsoft and I had no problems with the activation.Suddenly this week I'm being asked for a new product key I've tried restarting, resetting what I do I keep getting the0xC004F012 error and...
  7. Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10: Have very basic knowledge, though made this PC in 2010. Having failed twice to upgrade to Win10 through Media Creation Tool 21H, wherein I choose to upgrade the existing Win7 OS.and got failure message "......the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation"Hence...
  8. Windows10 Activation message appears 2 or 3 years after my Windows7 free Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Activation message appears 2 or 3 years after my Windows7 free Upgrade: I have an OEM Windows7 on this Toshiba Laptop which was upgraded for free to Windows10 in 2017. Suddenly and recently the Activate Windows watermark came up. Many hours of troubleshooting later Microsoft Support are telling me I have to revert to Windows7 or go and buy...
  9. Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10

Upgrading Windows7 to Windows10: Good day! I need an advise regarding upgrading windows7 to windows10. I have a server where I save the windows10 to be deploy and I have around 200 users which is already had a windows 7 and needs to upgrade into windows 10. This users had a back up files . The steps i...
  10. How to remove old unused files from windows10 (upgraded from Windows7)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove old unused files from windows10 (upgraded from Windows7): Hi TenForums Team!!! i have Dell Inpiron 3420 Laptop. Windows7 Home Basic was my built-in OS. Now i have upgraded it to Windows10 Home Edition. Now i have left less space in my C-drive. So i want to delete unused files, folders from C-drive. please guide me. and i also want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find my windows10 productkey microsoft answers