Windows 10: How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections

Discus and support How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Could someone please point me where to find those sections or it hasn't been added yet. 1483 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by brummyfan, Feb 8, 2014.

1. brummyfan Win User

How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections

Hi,
    Could someone please point me where to find those sections or it hasn't been added yet.

:)

brummyfan, Feb 8, 2014

2. Nokia Music Not able to download

I am subcribed to unlimited Nokia Music, but not able to download, how to reset it back, erros msg is activation problem, already subscibed to nokia unlimited music

PoorPeople, Feb 8, 2014
  3. how can i find a list of my posts on this site

Hi,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to make clarifications. Just to verify, are you referring to this
    Community Forumsite of Microsoft? Are you having issues trying to search or open your previous posts?

If you're referring to this Community Forum site, you may find your previous post by clicking the
    account icon at the upper right part of the page, then click on
    My Profile
    . From there, you can be able to see the posts that you created or posts where you provided replies. Please note that you must be signed in using the email address that you used when you posted concerns/replies for you to be able to see the
    account icon. If you're not logged in, then you'll see the Sign in instead.

Please see this screenshot for reference:

How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections [​IMG]

Any update from you is highly appreciated.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 8, 2014
  4. bigseb Win User

bigseb, Feb 8, 2014
Thema:

1. How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections - Similar Threads - find posts subscibed

2. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  3. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  4. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't Post My Threads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post My Threads: I reload many times still oops something went wrong please try again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-post-my-threads/f3095959-57de-4332-ae3f-4d0fe2442b96
  6. Can't Post My Threads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post My Threads: I reload many times still oops something went wrong please try again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-post-my-threads/f3095959-57de-4332-ae3f-4d0fe2442b96
  7. can't find my threads?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't find my threads?: I want to add comments, edit my last thread, but I cant find it. It was win 10, file systems, one drive. point was, after sync ok, you have to start backup. - that wasn't clear....
  8. ( POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION please delete.)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ( POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION please delete.): ( POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION please delete.) The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b) OR (0xc00007b) After Windows 10 install to ssd. I have this error whenever running installers . Brave Browser worked. But not having luck installing anything else....
  9. Auto Save - Thread Recovery Finding Unfinished Posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Save - Thread Recovery Finding Unfinished Posts: Good Morning How do I access AUTO SAVED not the Link at the End' but if I have to go back or accidentally close Win TEN or worse of all is trying to move Files into the Attachment File Manager it's a 'Shocker' I lose everything that's happened twice how can I restart and...
  10. Problem with forum threads and posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with forum threads and posts: Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For example, I cant see even this post I typed after I press "Submit new thread" xD. I can only see your responses if I press the...