Windows 10: How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections

Discus and support How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Could someone please point me where to find those sections or it hasn't been added yet. 1483 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by brummyfan, Feb 8, 2014.

1. brummyfan Win User

How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections

Hi,
    Could someone please point me where to find those sections or it hasn't been added yet.

:)

brummyfan, Feb 8, 2014

2. Nokia Music Not able to download

I am subcribed to unlimited Nokia Music, but not able to download, how to reset it back, erros msg is activation problem, already subscibed to nokia unlimited music

PoorPeople, Feb 8, 2014
  3. how can i find a list of my posts on this site

Hi,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to make clarifications. Just to verify, are you referring to this
    Community Forumsite of Microsoft? Are you having issues trying to search or open your previous posts?

If you're referring to this Community Forum site, you may find your previous post by clicking the
    account icon at the upper right part of the page, then click on
    My Profile
    . From there, you can be able to see the posts that you created or posts where you provided replies. Please note that you must be signed in using the email address that you used when you posted concerns/replies for you to be able to see the
    account icon. If you're not logged in, then you'll see the Sign in instead.

Please see this screenshot for reference:

How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections [​IMG]

Any update from you is highly appreciated.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 8, 2014
  4. bigseb Win User

bigseb, Feb 8, 2014
Thema:

1. How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections - Similar Threads - find posts subscibed

2. Problem with forum threads and posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with forum threads and posts: Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For example, I cant see even this post I typed after I press "Submit new thread" xD. I can only see your responses if I press the...
  3. How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts?: How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-previous-microsoft-community/36bd9b05-9c7c-4d3e-a031-472c512faf06
  4. Find my device wrong post code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find my device wrong post code: Just setup Find my Device and when I tested it online, it comes up with the right address apart from the postcode. It's not far off, but it isn't correct and doesn't match the first line of the address. I don't understand how it can get this wrong... Any info I should know...
  5. Can't find misplaced folders section in OneNote

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find misplaced folders section in OneNote: I tried to resolve a synchronizing problem, so I closed notebooks and OneNote. I had several notes in a misplaced notes sections before closing a Notebook. But when I add the notebook back, all of the misplaced notes disappeared. I cannot find them anywhere...
  6. How come my post was deleted?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How come my post was deleted?: Why was my post deleted? I was about to reply to it and as I was replying to it, my post was removed. On top of that I was banned from posted for the rest of the day. Why was this? I never did anything wrong....
  7. How Do I Find My Threads on this Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Find My Threads on this Forum?: How can I find just my threads on this forum? 119440
  8. my posts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my posts: I got a message yesterday supposedly from Microsoft saying they deleted one of my posts because they determined it to be a scam. I just want to know what if anything actually was deleted because as far as I know I have never been part of any scam....
  9. Where to find those sections

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to find those sections: Hi, Could someone please point me where to find those sections or it hasn't been added yet.
  10. My PC Win10 won't post up and gives no beeps -how to find the culprit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC Win10 won't post up and gives no beeps -how to find the culprit: My PC Win 10 won't post up and gives no beeps. Simply pressing the power button shuts the power off instantly, I don't have to hold it for seven seconds. Recent changes include replacing one Logitech trackball with another trackball a month ago. But about a week or two ago...