Windows 10: How to find my stolen notebook containing an original Windows 10 os

Discus and support How to find my stolen notebook containing an original Windows 10 os in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to find my stolen notebook containing an original Windows 10 os. Thanks Ernesto... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ErnestoOsaba, Mar 14, 2019.

1. How to find my stolen notebook containing an original Windows 10 os

How to find my stolen notebook containing an original Windows 10 os.

Thanks

Ernesto

:)

ErnestoOsaba, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Mar 14, 2019
  4. lucasweir Win User

How to find my stolen notebook containing an original Windows 10 os

HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

How to find my stolen notebook containing an original Windows 10 os

1. How to find my stolen notebook containing an original Windows 10 os - Similar Threads - find stolen notebook

2. Original Account was stolen by a @rambler.ru email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Account was stolen by a @rambler.ru email: At this point I'm 100% certain that there's no way for me to recover the old account but regardless of what happens to it, deleted or otherwise, there's a huge security breach/weakness in that regard as now my information that was stored on my OneDrive is at the mercy of my...
  3. Original Account was stolen by a @rambler.ru email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Original Account was stolen by a @rambler.ru email: At this point I'm 100% certain that there's no way for me to recover the old account but regardless of what happens to it, deleted or otherwise, there's a huge security breach/weakness in that regard as now my information that was stored on my OneDrive is at the mercy of my...
  4. Find my device - stolen computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find my device - stolen computer: HiMy computer has been stolen... Using Find my device does not help... logging in it says updated 5 days earlier - can I change so it is updated daily on my new computer?Is there any way I will have success locating a stolen computer?Perhaps I am in the wrong community, then...
  5. Finding my stolen laptop vivobook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finding my stolen laptop vivobook: I just had my laptop stolen. Wat is the best way to go about the recovery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-my-stolen-laptop-vivobook/00f17a89-f8eb-4404-b140-e3ffb89b4318
  6. Laptop with Windows 10 OS STOLEN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop with Windows 10 OS STOLEN!: How do I remotely lock down my laptop so this THIEF cannot enjoy my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-with-windows-10-os-stolen/4545aec2-2e39-4c63-a0fc-a574db2a8726
  7. Stolen Notebook with tracking activated

Stolen Notebook with tracking activated: Hello, unfortunately my Win10 notebook was stolen from my car two weeks ago. I had the tracking activated, but the last position is my home. I cannot believe the notebook is not switched on since this time. Is it possible that the tracking is broken when someone installs...
  8. Find my lost or stolen device

Find my lost or stolen device: How do i find the last known location of a device that has had the location or find my device settings turned off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-lost-or-stolen-device/56326dc3-95cf-47b9-a8bc-e798cc486407"
  9. Stolen laptop and find my device

Stolen laptop and find my device: My laptop was stolen and I looked on Find My Device and the tracking has been off. I wanted to turn it on but it says can not reach the device. Is there a way to make it turn on as soon as the laptop gets network? Also, if they factory data reset the device through the boot...
  10. OS origin for Laptop or Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    OS origin for Laptop or Windows 10: My NE 522 came with Windows 8 64-bit but when I was informed that I could upgrade to Windows 10 for free I jumped on it. I remember having to stair-step to 8.1 then 10 during installation. Everything seemed to be fine for a few months then the BSOD. I managed to get it going...