Windows 10: how to find my windows use name on all my different computers?

Discus and support how to find my windows use name on all my different computers? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to find my windows use name on all my different computers?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dympnacasey, May 31, 2020.

1. how to find my windows use name on all my different computers?

how to find my windows use name on all my different computers?

:)

dympnacasey, May 31, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

Apparently you have different things on your Win10, I have nothing identifiable with what you show but then the full names aren't all visible, can't see what they are. I have no Other entry in my list. Does the @ symbol before the names suggest something involving texting, maybe involving a Smart Phone?

Berton, May 31, 2020
  3. change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, May 31, 2020
  4. rostami Win User

Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

I have the compelet names and no smartphone is connected but they are system apps like maps or calendar and thanks for answering.

rostami, May 31, 2020
Thema:

1. how to find my windows use name on all my different computers? - Similar Threads - find name different

2. netstat -a reports many Established connections using the name of my computer and different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netstat -a reports many Established connections using the name of my computer and different...: For example,netstat -a reads 4 LocalHost TCP connections to my laptop, all using the same name 'DESKTOP-OLD25GP' under the Foreign Address tab. The Established ports are 55088 - 55091. I do not understand why 4 ports are open to the old desktop name?I use Windows 10 on my...
  3. netstat -a reports many Established connections using the name of my computer and different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netstat -a reports many Established connections using the name of my computer and different...: For example,netstat -a reads 4 LocalHost TCP connections to my laptop, all using the same name 'DESKTOP-OLD25GP' under the Foreign Address tab. The Established ports are 55088 - 55091. I do not understand why 4 ports are open to the old desktop name?I use Windows 10 on my...
  4. netstat -a reports many Established connections using the name of my computer and different...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Find the Name of my Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find the Name of my Computer: When I try to find my computer name as instructed, I get into Control Panel, but I cannot find System and Security > System. Where did Microsoft hide my computer name, and how can I find the computer name reliably USING ONLY THE KEYBOARD - NO MOUSE? I am totally blind, and I...
  6. Find the Name of my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find the Name of my Computer: When I try to find my computer name as instructed, I get into Control Panel, but I cannot find System and Security > System. Where did Microsoft hide my computer name, and how can I find the computer name reliably USING ONLY THE KEYBOARD - NO MOUSE? I am totally blind, and I...
  7. Find the Name of my Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Find Host names of all computers on LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find Host names of all computers on LAN: Hi folks when file explorer doesn't show all computers on a Lan is there any script that I can use to find the HOSTNAMES / COMPUTER NAMES when I can get their IP addresses I can get the IP address easily enough (nmap / arp or similar) but from IP address any way to get the...
  9. How to find out all my computers on my home network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find out all my computers on my home network?: I have trouble finding out my two computers in my home network. I have a Desktop computer PHONGTRAN1and a laptop computer:31NO0JDU. The desktop is running Windows 10, version 1803, and the laptop is running Windows10 Version 1903. How to put two computers in the same...
  10. someone is using my name with a different email adress

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone is using my name with a different email adress: Someone is using my name with a different email address.....can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-name-with-a-different-email/a281c1a3-949c-4449-a728-1848d0148528

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find network credentials windows 10