Windows 10: How to find old/deleted emails on Windows 10 hard drive?

Discus and support How to find old/deleted emails on Windows 10 hard drive? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had to reinstall Outlook on Windows 10 and lost a lot of emails and wonder if they could be recovered via the hard drive. We have Windows 10 with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zero2100, Jun 28, 2019.

1. zero2100 Win User

How to find old/deleted emails on Windows 10 hard drive?

I had to reinstall Outlook on Windows 10 and lost a lot of emails and wonder if they could be recovered via the hard drive.

We have Windows 10 with Office 365. I use IE11 for the internet and Outlook version 1906 for emails via an ISP.

On Windows 7, I could find old/deleted emails on the hard drive, but how do you find these on Windows 10 with Office 365? There seems to be no restore icon on my version of Outlook, which I have seen on some YouTube videos.

Thank you.

:)

zero2100, Jun 28, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 28, 2019
  3. dhdude Win User
    Replacing old hard drive, need way to copy Windows installation across

Hey Guys,
    What would be the best way of copying/imaging the entire contents of an old system drive over to a replacement hard disk for the same machine? I need to copy the Windows installations and all other data to the new drive, and then format the old drive to use as a backup.

Any suggestions? *Smile How to find old/deleted emails on Windows 10 hard drive? :)

dhdude, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. How to find old/deleted emails on Windows 10 hard drive? - Similar Threads - find old deleted

2. How to delete old email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete old email: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them before deletion. email - Hotmail I have 70856 in my Inbox and growing there must be a way to delete themPlease advise me how to do it Thank you...
  3. How to delete old email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete old email: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them before deletion. email - Hotmail I have 70856 in my Inbox and growing there must be a way to delete themPlease advise me how to do it Thank you...
  4. How to delete old email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Deleting old emails

Deleting old emails: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-emails/f87a0ebd-538f-44f3-b0c2-fe64d901dd15
  6. Deleting old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting old emails: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-emails/f87a0ebd-538f-44f3-b0c2-fe64d901dd15
  7. Old email not deleting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old email not deleting: My email is refusing to delete from my computer I have factory reset my computer put my new email in but when it boots up my old email comes up. I have tried removing it from setting, I put in my new email but then it goes done and my old email comes up. I have no idea how it...
  8. How to delete old email addresses?

How to delete old email addresses?: I have a problem removing old email addresses. I use windows live mail and when I am creating a new email and type the first few letters, say for example ch to write to Chris I get Chiltern Railways who I have not used in 4 years. The only instructions I get is how to delete...
  9. how to delete an old email address

how to delete an old email address: how do i delete an old email profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-old-email-address/bd6373a2-92eb-45ce-b0dc-b486984ac122
  10. delete old email

delete old email: I know longer use this email, dcummings @centurytel.net how do delete it ? I use google now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/delete-old-email/e05375b7-dc9d-4155-9c63-0da02552a414

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find email on hard drive

2. where old HDD email