Windows 10: how to find orignal windows key from my laptop

Discus and support how to find orignal windows key from my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello every one, I have a one year old Lenovo laptop and I have facing a some problem in windows so I decided to re install a fresh windows but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KaranChandolia, Sep 9, 2018.

1. KaranChandolia Win User

how to find orignal windows key from my laptop

hello every one,

I have a one year old Lenovo laptop and I have facing a some problem in windows so I decided to re install a fresh windows but the problem in this I don't know my windows key . there is no any windows key sticker on backside of my laptop. is there any option to find or get a my original windows key for a re install a fresh windows.

:)

KaranChandolia, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Srimadhwa B Win User

Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 9, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 9, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. how to find orignal windows key from my laptop - Similar Threads - find orignal key

2. someone stole my laptop how to find it ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone stole my laptop how to find it ?: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 10.0.16299.431 (updates available as of 8/30/2018 7:57:59 PM) Serial # CNF03560Q4 Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz Graphics card Intel(R) HD Graphics System OSType64BitX64 RAM 3 GB The above laptop...
  3. how do i find my product key in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i find my product key in windows 10: how do I find my product key in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-find-my-product-key-in-windows-10/03069ae7-9dea-44f6-a6b9-dea815b196ff
  4. How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop: I've just bought an Asus Win 10 laptop and noticed that there is no CD-key at the bottom and the laptop does not prompt me to make a recovery disc. How do I backup my windows copy if I need to reformat or if the HD becomes corrupt? The last laptop I bought in 2013 had a key....
  5. Stolen Laptop/find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen Laptop/find my device: My computer was stolen a month ago, I am able to track it down under the find my Device and it shows that it has not been turned on since they took it, and the battery still appears the same at 77%. I already turned on the option to lock it but it says it cannot do so because...
  6. How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?: I have a Win10 tower and a Win10 laptop. Both are set to boot into Win10 without having to enter a password. I'm the only user for both PCs. I want to transfer a file from the laptop to the tower. I used to be able to open File Explorer on the tower and then in the left...
  7. how to find your Windows 10 Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to find your Windows 10 Key: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/produc...oduct-keys.htm Anyone know a software like the ones mentioned in this article to find my windows 10 key? I would like to reinstall it on another computer. Thank you! 23220
  8. How to find which product key has been used for my installed Windows?

How to find which product key has been used for my installed Windows?: Windows 10 x64 As I have multiple retail license keys, I am unsure which one is in use right now. There are 3rd party key finders that may show the key in use, but I prefer to obtain the key using Windows own tools, if possible. For instance using a CMD. (Am uncertain...
  9. how do I find my activation key for windows 10

how do I find my activation key for windows 10: my windows 10 is running okay but I cannot activate it what causes this and where do I find my activation key? 69630
  10. How do I find my Windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I find my Windows 10 product key?: Hello, Just upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro. Process went smoothly. Nowhere in the process was I ever shown my new product key. I have done Google searches but seem to only find products I can download to discover my key. I rather not...