Windows 10: How to find out all my computers on my home network?

Discus and support How to find out all my computers on my home network? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have trouble finding out my two computers in my home network. I have a Desktop computer PHONGTRAN1and a laptop computer:31NO0JDU. The desktop is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Phong Tran, Sep 10, 2019.

1. How to find out all my computers on my home network?

I have trouble finding out my two computers in my home network. I have a Desktop computer PHONGTRAN1and a laptop computer:31NO0JDU. The desktop is running Windows 10, version 1803, and the laptop is running Windows10 Version 1903. How to put two computers in the same network? Thanks a lot: Phong Tran

:)

Phong Tran, Sep 10, 2019
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

How to find out all my computers on my home network?

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

How to find out all my computers on my home network?

1. How to find out all my computers on my home network? - Similar Threads - find computers home

2. how to network computers in the home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to network computers in the home: Need directions on how to network 2 or more computers in the home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-network-computers-in-the-home/a94b7750-baea-43a9-a4ce-6c62c0327664
  3. How to find out if anyone has / had access to my network?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find out if anyone has / had access to my network?: Hello everyone How can I see if anyone from the outside, has or had access to my network? I know of Router logs, and various software to scan the network for connected devices Is it possible to see in Event Viewer? If yes, then how? Other ways of finding out? Network...
  4. My network can't find my computer

My network can't find my computer: I spent the better part of a day "cleaning up" my computer, reduced the size of my Windows folder in half, to free up space on my C: drive. Today I went to my workshop where I have another computer and needed to check a dimension on a drawing on my office computer which I...
  5. How do I find network credentials for my in home network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I find network credentials for my in home network: I have multiple computers linked on my home network and when I want to link to one from another, I get the "Enter network credentials" dialogue box asking for user name & pwd. Is there an easy way to go to the other computer and confirm the credentials to be entered?...
  6. How do I make my home network my home network?

How do I make my home network my home network?: I am new to Windows 10 and can't get it to let me designate home and work networks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-home-network-my-home-network/88bb12d6-3435-4227-9ddb-0fac68031787
  7. File Explorer cannot find my computers on my home network

File Explorer cannot find my computers on my home network: All my computers and laptops are on one network at home, and the network connections in each computer are all set to private with network discovery on and file and print sharing on. Sometimes one will show up, but most of the time none do. The computers are all on and awake...
  8. how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely: I think I'm being watched! How do I find out if someone is accessing my computer remotely? Please send me a link to a video that I can follow to check my computer out?!! Thank you for you assistance! BrinKingdom...
  9. how to find out if certain updates are installed on my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to find out if certain updates are installed on my computer: I am trying to find out if a critical update from Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010-Critical Security Update for Microsoft Windows SMB Server (4013389) published March 14, 2017 version 1.0 was installed on my computer. I am running Windows 10 Pro version 1607 (OS Build...
  10. How to access files from all of my Home Network

How to access files from all of my Home Network: Hi, I want to access my pc from all of my home network. My OS is - Windows 10 Home edition. So I have internet connection through lan cable (cat 6) which connects to my D-Link LAN and WiFi router (call it Main router). I select PPPoE in the Main router, enter my...