Windows 10: How to find out Application Process ID on Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to find out Application Process ID on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Do you know that each process that runs on your Windows is assigned a specific number for identification? In this guide, we show you what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find out Application Process ID on Windows 11/10

How to find out Application Process ID on Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    Do you know that each process that runs on your Windows is assigned a specific number for identification? In this guide, we show you what is Process ID and how you can find out Application Process ID on Windows 10/11. What is the Process ID (PID) on Windows 11/10 Every process that runs on Windows […]

This article How to find out Application Process ID on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 2, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Event ID 11 Prio.dll

Event ID: 11 is normally a Warning not an Error as illustrated below;

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit

Date: 19/06/2014 11:04:28

Event ID: 11

Level: Warning

Description:

Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

It is a caution to the user to check that it is not an uninvited visitor.

prio.dll is most likely a component of O & K Print Watch. Have you installed this software?

Print control and monitoring software

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 2, 2021
  4. How to find out Application Process ID on Windows 11/10

Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

How to find out Application Process ID on Windows 11/10

1. How to find out Application Process ID on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - find Application Process

2. How to narrow down Event IDs pertinent to a Business Laptop? How to find out if a Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to narrow down Event IDs pertinent to a Business Laptop? How to find out if a Windows...: I need help to notify IT potential problem related to printing which is sporadic but mission-critical when needed. Because printing is seldom needed, how to know if my Business Laptop is print ready?Since sfc is restricted to admin, I am attempting to use Event Viewer to...
  3. How to narrow down Event IDs pertinent to a Business Laptop? How to find out if a Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to narrow down Event IDs pertinent to a Business Laptop? How to find out if a Windows...: I need help to notify IT potential problem related to printing which is sporadic but mission-critical when needed. Because printing is seldom needed, how to know if my Business Laptop is print ready?Since sfc is restricted to admin, I am attempting to use Event Viewer to...
  4. How to narrow down Event IDs pertinent to a Business Laptop? How to find out if a Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to narrow down Event IDs pertinent to a Business Laptop? How to find out if a Windows...: I need help to notify IT potential problem related to printing which is sporadic but mission-critical when needed. Because printing is seldom needed, how to know if my Business Laptop is print ready?Since sfc is restricted to admin, I am attempting to use Event Viewer to know...
  5. How to find all running processes using WMIC in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find all running processes using WMIC in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]You can use WMIC command line to find & check running processes by name on your Windows 11/10 computer. We show you how. A simple WMIC command can help you get a list of all processes running on your computer. Instead of using Task Manager, you can give this WMIC...
  6. Find out how to use windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Find out how to use windows 10: My new computer uses Windows 10 home 64 bits. I have downloaded from Microsoft Community a copy of Quick Start Guide to Windows 10 so that I can learn Windows 10. Where can I find this program on the computer so that I can download other parts of the program? Is this the...
  7. The application \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\mmc.exe with process id 10232...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\mmc.exe with process id 10232...: I checked the windows event viewer and there were a lot of warnings which might be the reason why my laptop's crashing. DPC Watchdog violation is what I've seen on the screen after it restarted. Please Help me...
  8. Find out which background processes are not needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find out which background processes are not needed.: I am using a computer for playing games and a few other stuff. My Device's specs: [ATTACH] Windows's specs: [ATTACH] The game's that I play do not need use too much CPU and RAM when running alone. However occasionally the game will lag and I will need to restart game to...
  9. How to use process monitor to find out why a program is not starting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to use process monitor to find out why a program is not starting?: NOTE: I might be posting this question on wrong forum if that is the case please direct me to correct forum. Thanks. So I helped user install a security camera SmartViewer v4.9.8 Full Software from: https://www.hanwhasecurity.com/smart-viewer.html However, the program...
  10. Finding out Windows Product Key from Product ID

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding out Windows Product Key from Product ID: Hello there, I recently uninstalled Windows-10 OS and reinstalled back to Windows-10 OS due to some reasons. But before uninstalling I forgot to capture my Windows 10 Product Key25 digit. I have my 20 digit Product ID. Can some one help me with the procedure for retrieving...