Windows 10: How to find out if anyone has / had access to my network?

Discus and support How to find out if anyone has / had access to my network? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone How can I see if anyone from the outside, has or had access to my network? I know of Router logs, and various software to scan the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by emilfrederiksen, Apr 6, 2021.

1. How to find out if anyone has / had access to my network?

Hello everyone

How can I see if anyone from the outside, has or had access to my network?

I know of Router logs, and various software to scan the network for connected devices

Is it possible to see in Event Viewer?
    If yes, then how?

Other ways of finding out?

Network settings:
    Wi-fi password proctected

Network profile: private

Router security WPA2-personal

Thanks in advance for replying

Best regards

:)

emilfrederiksen, Apr 6, 2021
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Apr 6, 2021
  3. oily_17 Win User
    Home network

Did you try this

Just a stab in the dark really...

oily_17, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

How to find out if anyone has / had access to my network?

How to share file access on private network

Kenneth,

But that is the [local] Admin account whose credentials you will use to authorise your network access [step 7 of my suggested procedure].

Denis

Try3, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

How to find out if anyone has / had access to my network?

1. How to find out if anyone has / had access to my network? - Similar Threads - find anyone has

2. Has anyone figured out how to change network properties to private network when the option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone figured out how to change network properties to private network when the option...: Running windows 11.When I connect to my router never gives me the option to choose private network. It doesn't have an internet connection. When I go into "manage known networks" and click on the network I'm connected to it does not display the option to choose public or...
  3. Has anyone figured out how to change network properties to private network when the option...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone figured out how to change network properties to private network when the option...: Running windows 11.When I connect to my router never gives me the option to choose private network. It doesn't have an internet connection. When I go into "manage known networks" and click on the network I'm connected to it does not display the option to choose public or...
  4. Has anyone ever had this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  5. Camera, trying to find out if this computer has or had a camera in it but was deleted when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera, trying to find out if this computer has or had a camera in it but was deleted when...: Trying to find out if this Computer has or had a camera in it but was deleted when other software was added. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-trying-to-find-out-if-this-computer-has-or/500f7121-7dc4-43a1-bb68-90c20dbf15b4
  6. has anyone had this happen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    has anyone had this happen?: Hi My sons laptop runs Windows 10. when he started it the other day this came up, your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we"re just collecting some error info and the we will restart for you. for more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit...
  7. How to find out all my computers on my home network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find out all my computers on my home network?: I have trouble finding out my two computers in my home network. I have a Desktop computer PHONGTRAN1and a laptop computer:31NO0JDU. The desktop is running Windows 10, version 1803, and the laptop is running Windows10 Version 1903. How to put two computers in the same...
  8. how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely: I think I'm being watched! How do I find out if someone is accessing my computer remotely? Please send me a link to a video that I can follow to check my computer out?!! Thank you for you assistance! BrinKingdom...
  9. How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth: Hi I have recently purchased some Bluetooth headphones and presumed my laptop would be Bluetooth enabled. When going on the action centre & clicking connect, it cannot find my device. If it isn't built in can someone please recommend the best adaptor for it. Thank you....
  10. Anyone finding that Snap has changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone finding that Snap has changed?: Hi Since the update I'm finding that Snap only does half page the way it did in Windows 7. Is anyone else seeing this? Mike 2576