Windows 10: How to find out if my laptop is used or not?

Discus and support How to find out if my laptop is used or not? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; About last Christmas I got a new laptop from a friend. I had always suspected that it had been used, but she claims otherwise. Only recently, something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RyanLafleur, Jun 29, 2020.

1. How to find out if my laptop is used or not?

About last Christmas I got a new laptop from a friend. I had always suspected that it had been used, but she claims otherwise. Only recently, something came up and now I really want to know if this laptop is used or not. If possible how can I find out.

:)

RyanLafleur, Jun 29, 2020
  2. MCK
    mck Win User

How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 29, 2020
  4. How to find out if my laptop is used or not?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

How to find out if my laptop is used or not?

1. How to find out if my laptop is used or not? - Similar Threads - find laptop used

2. how to find out the administrator on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find out the administrator on my laptop: how to find out who the administrator is on my laptop, can not make change to my printer being denied , have no access to tabs. Printer will print from phones other pc's. in settings just show the printer status is IDLE. have re installed the printer 4 times!...
  3. how to find out the administrator on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to find out the administrator on my laptop: how to find out who the administrator is on my laptop, can not make change to my printer being denied , have no access to tabs. Printer will print from phones other pc's. in settings just show the printer status is IDLE. have re installed the printer 4 times!...
  4. How do I find out if my laptop is using my GPU's graphics or my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out if my laptop is using my GPU's graphics or my integrated graphics: I might have explained it in a bad way in the title, but I heard that you can use your CPUs integrated graphics, and I want to find out if my laptop is using those integrated graphics from the CPU or the GPU. I'm using Windows 11...
  5. How do I find out if my laptop is using my GPU's graphics or my integrated graphics

How do I find out if my laptop is using my GPU's graphics or my integrated graphics: I might have explained it in a bad way in the title, but I heard that you can use your CPUs integrated graphics, and I want to find out if my laptop is using those integrated graphics from the CPU or the GPU. I'm using Windows 11...
  6. How to find out my hidden file

How to find out my hidden file: I used to put a hidden file inside the system filec:\windows\???????\???????..... now I can't find it out,and I used the search it in file explorer but still not working.So how to solve this problem?...
  7. Find out how to use windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Find out how to use windows 10: My new computer uses Windows 10 home 64 bits. I have downloaded from Microsoft Community a copy of Quick Start Guide to Windows 10 so that I can learn Windows 10. Where can I find this program on the computer so that I can download other parts of the program? Is this the...
  8. Locked out of my Laptop using 'Find My Phone' on Windows 10.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my Laptop using 'Find My Phone' on Windows 10.: Bought a brand new Lenovo T490S, came stock with Windows 10. Had it for about two days and decided to test the 'Lock' feature underneath 'Location' on the "Find My Phone" screen of Microsoft's website. As soon as it was locked out, no pin password, fingerprint biometric,...
  9. How can I find out who is using my share drive?

How can I find out who is using my share drive?: Hello, Someone has entered my system and uploaded my documents to one drive. I have no real computer background but is the a way to see who is sharing them ( I think they might be working out of my one drive as well)? Anyone?...
  10. How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth: Hi I have recently purchased some Bluetooth headphones and presumed my laptop would be Bluetooth enabled. When going on the action centre & clicking connect, it cannot find my device. If it isn't built in can someone please recommend the best adaptor for it. Thank you....