Windows 10: How to find out if someone was snooping around on your computer

Discus and support How to find out if someone was snooping around on your computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Someone maybe snooping around on your computer, and that is definitely a problem. In […] This article How to find out if someone was snooping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 24, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find out if someone was snooping around on your computer

WinClub, Sep 24, 2020
  2. csiemers Win User

Microsoft snooping. Why?

No Microsoft isn't snooping.

Turn off the Privacy settings if you are concerned.

csiemers, Sep 24, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. How to find out if someone was snooping around on your computer - Similar Threads - find someone was

2. Someone keeps finding out my passoword

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone keeps finding out my passoword: So i recently got my pc hacked into and was being mined for bitcoin i reseted my password now i reseted it for the 6th time and somehow the hacker still finds it and im not sure how but im 100% sure he did not just guess it... what do i do?...
  3. Someone keeps finding out my passoword

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone keeps finding out my passoword: So i recently got my pc hacked into and was being mined for bitcoin i reseted my password now i reseted it for the 6th time and somehow the hacker still finds it and im not sure how but im 100% sure he did not just guess it... what do i do?...
  4. How to find out if someone logged into the system in a specific date & time. If they have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find out if someone logged into the system in a specific date & time. If they have...: How to find out if someone logged into the system in a specific date & time. If they have logged in then how to find at what time it went to either to sleep mode or lid closed or locked user mode....
  5. How to find out if someone logged into the system in a specific date & time. If they have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find out if someone logged into the system in a specific date & time. If they have...: How to find out if someone logged into the system in a specific date & time. If they have logged in then how to find at what time it went to either to sleep mode or lid closed or locked user mode....
  6. How to find out if your Windows PC supports DirectStorage

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out if your Windows PC supports DirectStorage: DirectStorage is a relatively new technology to improve game loading times on supported devices. Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system supports DirectStorage, and support has also been added to Windows 10. Microsoft has pushed out several versions of the DirectStorage API...
  7. How to log out of someone else’s Microsoft account on your own laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to log out of someone else’s Microsoft account on your own laptop?: I recently logged into a friend’s Microsoft account through the Microsoft Store so I could play one of his games, but it has switched his computer settings over to my laptop along with OneDrive. I am unable to sign out of his account in settings and I am also unable to create...
  8. How do you find out what year your PC came out?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you find out what year your PC came out?: Need to know what year my PC was made or released for sale? Where would I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out-what-year-your-pc-came-out/e44ec1ca-aa19-48d8-801c-58349e60954c
  9. How is it possible that someone finds out my IP-Adress?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How is it possible that someone finds out my IP-Adress?: Yesterday I played with a friend of mine R6S, until we ran into two guys that randomly teamkills us. There Gamertags are „XxDEVIL KID“ and „dragonmonstergf“ these are important. So after they Teamkilled us i send them a message why they did it and they didnt have a reason...
  10. How to find out IP of remote computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find out IP of remote computer: I have a problem. I let my computer on at home for remote connection and now I'm trying to access it and it doesn't work. I assume that the IP address probably changed since it last did a remote connection. How do I find out the IP address of my remote computer if I don't...