Windows 10: How to find out Processor Brand and Model on a Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support How to find out Processor Brand and Model on a Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every desktop computer or laptop holds at least one processor, commonly known as a CPU or the Central Processing Unit. This processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 3, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find out Processor Brand and Model on a Windows 10 Laptop

WinClub, Jan 3, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. How to find out Processor Brand and Model on a Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - find Processor Brand

2. how to find out the administrator on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find out the administrator on my laptop: how to find out who the administrator is on my laptop, can not make change to my printer being denied , have no access to tabs. Printer will print from phones other pc's. in settings just show the printer status is IDLE. have re installed the printer 4 times!...
  3. how to find out the administrator on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to find out the administrator on my laptop: how to find out who the administrator is on my laptop, can not make change to my printer being denied , have no access to tabs. Printer will print from phones other pc's. in settings just show the printer status is IDLE. have re installed the printer 4 times!...
  4. Find out how to use windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Find out how to use windows 10: My new computer uses Windows 10 home 64 bits. I have downloaded from Microsoft Community a copy of Quick Start Guide to Windows 10 so that I can learn Windows 10. Where can I find this program on the computer so that I can download other parts of the program? Is this the...
  5. need to find out the model of surface pro??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need to find out the model of surface pro??: hello we have been given what I think is a Microsoft surface pro from a deceased estate where do I find out the model number etc? tia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-find-out-the-model-of-surface-pro/089f5b48-9235-4fcf-8abe-46dc4d4f10f0
  6. How to find out if my laptop is used or not?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find out if my laptop is used or not?: About last Christmas I got a new laptop from a friend. I had always suspected that it had been used, but she claims otherwise. Only recently, something came up and now I really want to know if this laptop is used or not. If possible how can I find out....
  7. windows 10 on a Gateway laptop model ML6230

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 on a Gateway laptop model ML6230: I wish some help, information on installing windows 10 on a older gateway laptop, model ML6230. It has not been used much; I would like to keep it surfing. Is it possible with the older CPU ?...
  8. windows 10 compatibility with hp 110 mini Laptop model (system has atom processor)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 compatibility with hp 110 mini Laptop model (system has atom processor): Is windows 10 home edition compatible with hp 110 mini laptop (with atom processor). Please advise. What would be the cost for an online home edition. Currently I run Windows 7 version - free edition. As currently, I am without job, do we have any free version for installing...
  9. Windows 10 on brand new laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 on brand new laptop: My son has just had his own windows 10 laptop and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of...
  10. Find Motherboard Brand, Model, Serial Number, and Version in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Motherboard Brand, Model, Serial Number, and Version in Windows: How to: Find Motherboard Brand, Model, Serial Number, and Version in Windows How to Find Motherboard Manufacturer, Model, Serial Number, and Version in Windows A motherboard is the main printed circuit board (PCB) used to connect all the parts of a computer together....