Windows 10: how to find out to which account an app is connected

Discus and support how to find out to which account an app is connected in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I use a business account and a personal account connected to the windows store. How do I find out which apps are connected with which account?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by veelineen, Jun 20, 2021.

1. veelineen Win User

how to find out to which account an app is connected

I use a business account and a personal account connected to the windows store. How do I find out which apps are connected with which account?

:)

veelineen, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are trying to add Yahoo/Gmail email account in Mail app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that helps.

Steps to add Yahoo email in Mail app.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.
    2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box
    3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.
    4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2

Steps to add Gmail email in Mail app

Step 1: Connect your Google account to PC

1. Go to the Security section of your Google account
    2. Under Connected
      apps
      and sites, go to Apps
      connected to your account
    3. Make sure that Windows is on the list

Step 2: Enable IMAP on your Google account

1. Sign in to Gmail
    2. Click the gear in the top right
    3. Select Settings
    4. Click Forwarding
      and POP/IMAP

5. Select Enable IMAP
    6. Click Save Changes

Step 3: Add Gmail account.

1. Open Mail app.
    2. Click on the gear icon to open settings.
    3. Click on Manage account.
    4. Click on Add account.
    5. Now select Google and check if you are able to add the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 20, 2021
  4. how to find out to which account an app is connected

Outlook App will not connect to account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please few provide few details.

• Are you referring Mail app on Windows 10?

• Is your system is connected to internet?

This might happens, when the Email id is not configured properly With the Mail app.

I suggest you to remove the Email id from the Mail app and try adding it again.

I would suggest you to remove your outlook.com Email ID from the mail app and try add it again.

Follow the below link:

Outlook help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1 will work fine with Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

how to find out to which account an app is connected

1. how to find out to which account an app is connected - Similar Threads - find account app

2. How to find out which of my accounts or apps a person is attempting to access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find out which of my accounts or apps a person is attempting to access?: Hello,Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Recently, I have been receiving notices from Microsoft Authenticator to select the two-digit code that was shown by the account or app for which I was attempting to log in. The only problem is that I have not been the...
  3. How to find out which of my accounts or apps a person is attempting to access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find out which of my accounts or apps a person is attempting to access?: Hello,Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Recently, I have been receiving notices from Microsoft Authenticator to select the two-digit code that was shown by the account or app for which I was attempting to log in. The only problem is that I have not been the...
  4. How to find out which of my accounts or apps a person is attempting to access?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trying to change network connection to an app, can't find out how to.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to change network connection to an app, can't find out how to.: I am trying to change the network of "Hamachi" from Omni Duo to my actual router, since we configured the Omni Duo to a bridge-type connection, therefore on the computer, it says that the app does not get an internet connection whatsoever.I have tried going into properties,...
  6. Trying to change network connection to an app, can't find out how to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change network connection to an app, can't find out how to.: I am trying to change the network of "Hamachi" from Omni Duo to my actual router, since we configured the Omni Duo to a bridge-type connection, therefore on the computer, it says that the app does not get an internet connection whatsoever.I have tried going into properties,...
  7. Trying to change network connection to an app, can't find out how to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to find out which Microsoft Account you’re using with OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out which Microsoft Account you’re using with OneDrive: [ATTACH]OneDrive works perfectly to expand your computer’s storage using cloud tech. You also don’t […] This article How to find out which Microsoft Account you’re using with OneDrive first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How do I find out which device this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find out which device this is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sjorsa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvqao6/how_do_i_find_out_which_device_this_is/
  10. How to find out which app is updataing/downloading in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find out which app is updataing/downloading in Windows 10: This is not a question about Windows updates in particular but when long, "involuntary" downloads slow down my computer I want to know which app it is. How can I figure it out? Thanks...