Windows 10: How to find out what startup programs I can disable safely in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to find out what startup programs I can disable safely in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Startup programs are the programs that start automatically when you turn on your system. In a Windows ecosystem, the startup programs refer to all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 6, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find out what startup programs I can disable safely in Windows 11/10

How to find out what startup programs I can disable safely in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    Startup programs are the programs that start automatically when you turn on your system. In a Windows ecosystem, the startup programs refer to all those Microsoft services, apps, and third-party software that run automatically on system startup. Some of these startup programs are essential for Windows OS and some are not. The unnecessary startup programs […]

This article How to find out what startup programs I can disable safely in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 6, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 6, 2022
  3. FTWitachi Win User
    Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why-
    Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated.
    Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located
    Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found
    Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings
    Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps
    Step 6- Doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -
    @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

1. How to find out what startup programs I can disable safely in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - find startup programs

2. What is CCXProcess on startup? Can I disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is CCXProcess on startup? Can I disable it?: [IMG]The CCXProcess process or Creative Cloud Experience Process, is a background process that launches automatically when you boot your Windows device. In this post, we explain what the CCXProcess does and how to disable it. What is CCXProcess Startup app? The CCXProcess...
  3. How do I find out what a startup task in task manager is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find out what a startup task in task manager is?: I have a mystery app on my Startup tab in Task Manager simply labelled as "King". It doesn't show up in my programs and files; and I have no idea what it is or does. I also didn't install it. All I know is it's called "King", it's a startup app and it's disabled. There's no...
  4. How do I find out what a startup task in task manager is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I find out what a startup task in task manager is?: I have a mystery app on my Startup tab in Task Manager simply labelled as "King". It doesn't show up in my programs and files; and I have no idea what it is or does. I also didn't install it. All I know is it's called "King", it's a startup app and it's disabled. There's no...
  5. What is igfxTray.exe? Is it safe? Can I disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is igfxTray.exe? Is it safe? Can I disable it?: [ATTACH]We are always wary of unknown processes and igfxTray.exe is one of them. You may have seen a process, igxfxTray, running in the Task Manager and want to know what this is. In this article, we are going to see what is igfxTray.exe and if it is safe? What is...
  6. What is Program in Startup tab in Task Manager on Windows 10? Is it safe?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Program in Startup tab in Task Manager on Windows 10? Is it safe?: If you open Task Manager and go to the Startup tab, it lists the programs that are registered in the Startup group or the Run key to run automatically when you sign in. But you might see an entry called simply Program, with a blank icon and no publisher. In this post, we...
  7. How can I find out whats downloading?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I find out whats downloading?: [ATTACH] Is this normal? No idea whats its downloading. https://preview.redd.it/msmiwqdkt8361.png?width=1535&format=png&auto=webp&s=909e440c047bc0dfbcd2b03a23ddb3daffe69106 submitted by /u/DolleO [link] [comments]...
  8. Program program in startup programs. What is it and how can I disable it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program program in startup programs. What is it and how can I disable it?: So, I bought an Acer PC in 2017. Now it is 2020 and I upgraded my PC and also redownloaded Windows 10. A few months later, it is now October of 2020. I have started to observe some Command Prompts quickly appearing and disappearing upon rebooting the machine and logging in....
  9. How can I find out what these "other" devices are?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I find out what these "other" devices are?: I gave up on trying to do a clean install, so I just deleted every single program in control panel. All of my drivers were either automatically updated or I was able to update them myself. These three are listed as unknown. The drivers won't update. I ran the Intel...
  10. How do I find out what program is calling a .dll file on startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I find out what program is calling a .dll file on startup?: My neice had a virus which I successfully cleaned out, but now every time I start up the laptop I get an error message that it couldn't load "C:\Users\her name\AppData\Local\Call Kit\CallKit.dll" and I am having a real trial with attempting t identify what program is calling...