Windows 10: How to find out which VGA card is installed on Windows 10?

Discus and support How to find out which VGA card is installed on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Currently Windows showing below info in device manager. There is no way for me to find out which manufacturer's VGA card is installed on my computer so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jackin, Jan 30, 2019.

1. jackin Win User

How to find out which VGA card is installed on Windows 10?

Currently Windows showing below info in device manager. There is no way for me to find out which manufacturer's VGA card is installed on my computer so I can install the correct drivers. Any help please?

How to find out which VGA card is installed on Windows 10? bdfb8400-e71b-4c44-b737-a5f3467be54d?upload=true.jpg

:)

jackin, Jan 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 30, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How to find out which VGA card is installed on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - find VGA card

2. VGA card not supported by UEFI driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA card not supported by UEFI driver: I set boot to Windows UEFI mode. When booting I get a message that VGA card is not supported by UEFI driver and CSM has been enabled. This makes the PC unable to be upgraded to Windows 11 because CSM has to be disabled. The video card is Geforce GTX 780 which I am using...
  3. how to find out to which account an app is connected

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to find out to which account an app is connected: I use a business account and a personal account connected to the windows store. How do I find out which apps are connected with which account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-to-which-account-an-app-is/c4b98eca-5791-4d4a-8a4a-129012a9b8a7
  4. How do I find out which device this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find out which device this is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sjorsa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvqao6/how_do_i_find_out_which_device_this_is/
  5. Find out which device is turning the screen on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Find out which device is turning the screen on: I've set my energy plan to turn the screen off after 5 minutes, but every time the screen is turned of it is turned on right away. In the System log there's an event saying that the event was "Input Mouse" but even if I turn off the mouse this still happens. Here's the full...
  6. How to find out which app is updataing/downloading in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find out which app is updataing/downloading in Windows 10: This is not a question about Windows updates in particular but when long, "involuntary" downloads slow down my computer I want to know which app it is. How can I figure it out? Thanks...
  7. How to find out which Wireless Card is present in your laptop

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out which Wireless Card is present in your laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot about how your computer manages the network depends on the Wireless Card present and the driver version installed on your computer. There are some major manufacturers of these Wireless Cards on computers like Realtek, Qualcomm, Atheros, and more. [...]...
  8. How to find out which Graphics Card you have on your Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out which Graphics Card you have on your Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are a gamer or a graphics artist, the graphics card is the first thing you will check in a laptop. So clearly, gamers and video/graphic artists know where to look for the Graphics Card in a PC, but [...] This post How to find out which Graphics Card...
  9. Find which disk to install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find which disk to install windows: hi i have two disks in my laptop. One of them is faster than the other and i want to make a clean install but the step where i have to decide where to partition and install system is not very informative in order to identify disk. how can I know which is the fastest and...
  10. how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer?: how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10/0f3d978e-ecc0-468e-88e6-dd30d04d9e57

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find out what vga card you have