Windows 10: How to find out which Wireless Card is present in your laptop

Discus and support How to find out which Wireless Card is present in your laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot about how your computer manages the network depends on the Wireless Card present and the driver version installed on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 21, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find out which Wireless Card is present in your laptop

WinClub, Oct 21, 2019

2. Wireless presenter

Unfortunately, it did not help.

I have followed all the steps, even reinstalled the pairing, but the Presenter still can't seem to find my laptop. I forgot to mention it is a Windows vista premium.

I do not understand why, nokia pc suite does works, so the bluetooth connection is available.

I also noticed that the bluetooth logo does not blink in Presenter when it is searching for devices. While it does blink when I want to send a picture/file in the gallery.

Can anyone help me out, I really would like to use the wireless presenter.

Grt,

m

marnix_moed---01, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Not Working on Lenova laptop

Do the steps for Wireless card as suggest in my previous reply.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 21, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How to find out which Wireless Card is present in your laptop - Similar Threads - find Wireless Card

2. How do you find out which apps or system softwares is draining your battery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find out which apps or system softwares is draining your battery?: My battery has been draining a lot lately, mainly due to malware, which I got rid of already. But I do think it's still somewhat using my computer's resources as my battery is draining really quickly. How do you solve this?...
  3. How do you find out which apps or system softwares is draining your battery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you find out which apps or system softwares is draining your battery?: My battery has been draining a lot lately, mainly due to malware, which I got rid of already. But I do think it's still somewhat using my computer's resources as my battery is draining really quickly. How do you solve this?...
  4. How do you find out which apps or system softwares is draining your battery?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to find out to which account an app is connected

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to find out to which account an app is connected: I use a business account and a personal account connected to the windows store. How do I find out which apps are connected with which account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-to-which-account-an-app-is/c4b98eca-5791-4d4a-8a4a-129012a9b8a7
  6. How to find out which version of Edge browser you have on your PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out which version of Edge browser you have on your PC: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to find out which version of […] This article How to find out which version of Edge browser you have on your PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How do I find out which device this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find out which device this is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sjorsa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvqao6/how_do_i_find_out_which_device_this_is/
  8. How to find out which Graphics Card you have on your Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out which Graphics Card you have on your Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are a gamer or a graphics artist, the graphics card is the first thing you will check in a laptop. So clearly, gamers and video/graphic artists know where to look for the Graphics Card in a PC, but [...] This post How to find out which Graphics Card...
  9. How to find out which VGA card is installed on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to find out which VGA card is installed on Windows 10?: Currently Windows showing below info in device manager. There is no way for me to find out which manufacturer's VGA card is installed on my computer so I can install the correct drivers. Any help please? [ATTACH]...
  10. How to install the os which was present ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install the os which was present ?: I installed new ISO os. But now I want install same OS how to install the Sane OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-the-os-which-was-present/05d29c00-1c41-475d-88df-ac922e9d885d