Windows 10: How to find PC's previous name?

Discus and support How to find PC's previous name? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just did a Windows 10 reset. It is my main machine and other wireless network machines print through it. Now I cannot print from the remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ixodid, Jan 23, 2018.

1. ixodid Win User

How to find PC's previous name?

I just did a Windows 10 reset. It is my main machine and other wireless network machines print through it.

Now I cannot print from the remote machines, I'm assuming because the reset machine now has a new name.

Where on my remote machines might I find a network path that will show my main machine's previous name so I can change it instead of reconfiguring my network connections?

Thank you

:)

ixodid, Jan 23, 2018

2. How to find my previous conversation

Thanks, problem solved.

Barry H White, Jan 23, 2018
  3. How to find my previous conversation

Click your user profile icon at the top right corner.

Click My Profile

Scroll down then you will see a list of previous conversations.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 23, 2018
Thema:

How to find PC's previous name?

1. How to find PC's previous name? - Similar Threads - find PC's previous

2. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  3. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  4. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock: Several years ago, I had locked a folder of sensitive material files using a previous Windows version maybe XP not sure. Some time later, the computer was "near death" and I quickly copied the encrypted folder to a newer PC with Windows 10. I also, saved the Security...
  6. How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock Previous PC/Previous Windows folder lock: Several years ago, I had locked a folder of sensitive material files using a previous Windows version maybe XP not sure. Some time later, the computer was "near death" and I quickly copied the encrypted folder to a newer PC with Windows 10. I also, saved the Security...
  7. How to find a File name?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find a File name?: I transferred a photo CD from CVS to my computer so that I could Email them to someone, I prepare the email I go to file Explorer click on what I want to send, hit open then the box to the left of the open key asks for the file name, what and where can I find the "File...
  8. How to find previous issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to find previous issues: I have never used the community much, but I have been working with Microsoft for over 30 years. Windows 10 is beginning to cause some very serious problems where I think I can help. Is there a way you can just type an issues to find if someone has a similar problem. One...
  9. Finding computer name on previously used desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finding computer name on previously used desktop: I have a desktop in my aunts house and I have enabled remote desktop on it. I have also signed in on it multiple times due to the fact that it is my personal workstation. I am currently trying to connect to it with my laptop which is running Windows 10 Pro, but I don't...
  10. how to find the file name for a DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to find the file name for a DVD: I loaded a DVD into my desktop PC and I don't know how to find that file. Where should I look for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-file-name-for-a-dvd/a92d4269-50c9-4952-955e-1b1395ef6fe6"