Windows 10: How to find PC's previous name?

Discus and support How to find PC's previous name? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just did a Windows 10 reset. It is my main machine and other wireless network machines print through it. Now I cannot print from the remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ixodid, Jan 23, 2018.

1. ixodid Win User

How to find PC's previous name?

I just did a Windows 10 reset. It is my main machine and other wireless network machines print through it.

Now I cannot print from the remote machines, I'm assuming because the reset machine now has a new name.

Where on my remote machines might I find a network path that will show my main machine's previous name so I can change it instead of reconfiguring my network connections?

Thank you

:)

ixodid, Jan 23, 2018

2. How to find my previous conversation

Thanks, problem solved.

Barry H White, Jan 23, 2018
  3. How to find my previous conversation

Click your user profile icon at the top right corner.

Click My Profile

Scroll down then you will see a list of previous conversations.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 23, 2018
Thema:

How to find PC's previous name?

1. How to find PC's previous name? - Similar Threads - find PC's previous

2. How to find Computer Name in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to find Computer Name in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you’ve recently had to reinstall Windows 11 operating system, you may be wondering how to find your Windows 11 computer name. Luckily, it’s not too difficult! Here are a few methods using which you can easily find your computer name on Windows 11. This method works...
  3. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc: I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files . when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that the previous files are still there . I've checked user it's only showing my recent files it's showing please how can i get...
  4. Find Previously Applied Licenses?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Find Previously Applied Licenses?: Hi, I assembled this computer Computer A after an old one Computer B had broken down. I deactivated the old machine's license, and applied it to this new one I'm going to call this License 1. All was well for 3 or so years. Earlier this year, however, I needed some of...
  5. how do i find an get to a previous restore point/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i find an get to a previous restore point/: how do i find a previous system restore point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-an-get-to-a-previous-restore-point/8f54a1b1-4665-429a-a1bd-4b611da54e6a
  6. How to find a File name?

How to find a File name?: I transferred a photo CD from CVS to my computer so that I could Email them to someone, I prepare the email I go to file Explorer click on what I want to send, hit open then the box to the left of the open key asks for the file name, what and where can I find the "File...
  7. How to find previous issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to find previous issues: I have never used the community much, but I have been working with Microsoft for over 30 years. Windows 10 is beginning to cause some very serious problems where I think I can help. Is there a way you can just type an issues to find if someone has a similar problem. One...
  8. Finding computer name on previously used desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finding computer name on previously used desktop: I have a desktop in my aunts house and I have enabled remote desktop on it. I have also signed in on it multiple times due to the fact that it is my personal workstation. I am currently trying to connect to it with my laptop which is running Windows 10 Pro, but I don't...
  9. how to find the file name for a DVD

how to find the file name for a DVD: I loaded a DVD into my desktop PC and I don't know how to find that file. Where should I look for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-file-name-for-a-dvd/a92d4269-50c9-4952-955e-1b1395ef6fe6"
  10. my account permissions are of previous name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my account permissions are of previous name: You are about to read some bad English and I am really sorry about it I am not a native English speaker. Good evening guys, so guys I just changed my username and Change User Profile Folder Name but on my hard disk everything rightnow every program, files and my drives...