Windows 10: How to find "PHOTOS" in external hard drive.

Discus and support How to find "PHOTOS" in external hard drive. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My old Acer Desktop with Windows 10 died peacefully. I removed the hard drive from it and have a hard drive dock. When I plug in the dock, I see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidG_908, Aug 27, 2021.

1. How to find "PHOTOS" in external hard drive.

My old Acer Desktop with Windows 10 died peacefully. I removed the hard drive from it and have a hard drive dock. When I plug in the dock, I see the following see image below. My question is where are my photos? How can I find them? I want to transfer them to my new computer. MANY THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

:)

DavidG_908, Aug 27, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Aug 27, 2021
  3. twynog Win User
    External hard drive not recognised

Thanks for this. I've done what you suggested and been through all the steps mentioned in the article. The hard drive works fine on a Mac computer, and I've managed to copy the information on it. It must be a Surface issue so I'll try to get a chat line tomorrow.

twynog, Aug 27, 2021
  4. How to find "PHOTOS" in external hard drive.

External Hard Drive

To address your concern, here are the troubleshooting steps that you can try. Follow the steps below:

Uninstall and reinstall the external hard drive program.

• In the Settings app, go to System.
    • Go to Apps & features and locate the external hard drive program.
    • Uninstall the program and go to the manufacturer's website to reinstall the updated version.
    Uninstall and reinstall the Paragon driver software.

• Following the same steps mentioned above, locate the software in Apps & features
      and uninstall it.
    • After uninstalling the software, go to the manufacturer's website to reinstall it.
    To further isolate your concern, we'd also like to verify if the OneDrive app is enabled on your PC.

You can hit us back for additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

How to find "PHOTOS" in external hard drive.

1. How to find "PHOTOS" in external hard drive. - Similar Threads - find PHOTOS external

2. cant find my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find my external hard drive: cant find my external hard drive my usb port are not reading anything except my usb mouse and all drivers are up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-external-hard-drive/5d65fbed-7a01-4f18-9b38-c89579ed7d1f
  3. cant find my external hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant find my external hard drive: cant find my external hard drive my usb port are not reading anything except my usb mouse and all drivers are up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-external-hard-drive/5d65fbed-7a01-4f18-9b38-c89579ed7d1f
  4. transferring photos to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring photos to external hard drive: Can someone please help me put my photos that I have saved onto my pc with OneDrive sync on, onto an external hard drive. i only want the image folder placed onto the external hard drive not the OneDrive back up.I have tried several times and it is coming up with There is not...
  5. transferring photos to external hard drive

transferring photos to external hard drive: Can someone please help me put my photos that I have saved onto my pc with OneDrive sync on, onto an external hard drive. i only want the image folder placed onto the external hard drive not the OneDrive back up.I have tried several times and it is coming up with There is not...
  6. how do I upload photos to an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upload photos to an external hard drive: how do I upload photos to an external hard drive from my computer windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-photos-to-an-external-hard-drive/736d81a0-a8b6-4a40-b093-f255f6b169ca
  7. how do I upload photos to an external hard drive

how do I upload photos to an external hard drive: how do I upload photos to an external hard drive from my computer windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-photos-to-an-external-hard-drive/736d81a0-a8b6-4a40-b093-f255f6b169ca
  8. external hard drive spins up randomly. How to find trigger?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external hard drive spins up randomly. How to find trigger?: i want to find out what triggers my external hard drives to spin up at random times. Is there a tool to find out what triggers this? I have defrag turned off for these external drives, so it's not that. what else in win10 is known to randomly spin up external hard drives?...
  9. Moving photos onto external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving photos onto external hard drive: Hello! I need help. I have a phone full of photos. I want to get them onto an external hard drive and I’m having a tough time. Any help would be appreciated. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7. The laptop is a Lenovo so Desktop/IBM. The external HD is a KESU with FAT-32. I...
  10. Photos and external hard drive problem

Photos and external hard drive problem: Hello, I have an external hard drive full of photos. I am hoping to link these photos to the Windows 10 Photos app without moving them to the laptop's internal hard drive. I want them to stay on the external drive and, furthermore, want any new photos added (from my phone,...