Windows 10: How to find replys to my question

Discus and support How to find replys to my question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to find my question and answer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by augienc, Jul 26, 2020.

1. augienc Win User

How to find replys to my question

How to find my question and answer

:)

augienc, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 26, 2020
  3. MCK
    mck Win User
    How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

4. How to find replys to my question

Cortana is not replying to any of my questions

Hi Mehul,

Logout and login into Cortana using a Microsoft account and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the steps below to logout and login into Cortana on the computer.

Step 1: To logout of Cortana, follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana icon located next to Start button on the Task bar.
    • Click on Notebook located at the left panel of the Cortana Window.
    • Click on About me and select the Microsoft account you are currently logged in into.
    • Click on the user account displayed in the window and select Sign out.

Step 2: To sign in into Cortana, follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana icon located next to Start button on the Task bar.
    • Click on Notebook located at the left panel of the Cortana Window.
    • Click on About me and login using the Microsoft account credentials.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

How to find replys to my question

1. How to find replys to my question - Similar Threads - find replys question

2. How to find replies to a question I have made?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to find replies to a question I have made?: G'day,I asked a question about how do I update my password etc. I cannot find my question or any replies. Please could somebody tell me how to find them.Cheers Perry...
  3. How to find replies to a question I have made?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find replies to a question I have made?: G'day,I asked a question about how do I update my password etc. I cannot find my question or any replies. Please could somebody tell me how to find them.Cheers Perry...
  4. How to find replies to a question I have made?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces: cant find any responces to my questions so it s best not reply to any Qs i got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-anyone-view-replys-to-asked-questions/a4972412-aab9-43dd-a4c9-58a775a1f2fc
  6. How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces

How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces: cant find any responces to my questions so it s best not reply to any Qs i got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-anyone-view-replys-to-asked-questions/a4972412-aab9-43dd-a4c9-58a775a1f2fc
  7. How to Find a question which I am trying to reply to

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Find a question which I am trying to reply to: I am having trouble finding the place in MS community where a prior question was posted.I posted a question today, got a quick reply. I clicked on 'post a reply' I was taken to ;https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us NOT to where I had posted question and the reply was. There...
  8. YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT60N ATA Device I need windows 10-x64bit drivers or I can not continue my school work as a software engineer student some lessons require software discs and media to play the DVD video lessons...
  9. replies to questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    replies to questions: the disk drive is new there is no data to save on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replies-to-questions/8d98fa82-1ba3-4ea4-a1d8-83d64b6ef628
  10. Viewing Replies to Questions

Viewing Replies to Questions: Why can't I view the replies to questions that are posted here? I can only view the question, not the replies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-replies-to-questions/f3213458-4187-459b-8d09-f530059b95e2