Windows 10: How to find RGB values of a computer?

Discus and support How to find RGB values of a computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a drawing tablet whose colors need to be adjusted to better fit the colors of my computer, but can only be adjusted with RGB color values. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Frostbite Astazi Tokaido, Dec 27, 2019.

1. How to find RGB values of a computer?

I have a drawing tablet whose colors need to be adjusted to better fit the colors of my computer, but can only be adjusted with RGB color values. To get an accurate estimate on how it needs to be adjusted, I'd like to find the default RGB values on this computer. I've seen guides with a 'catalyst center' but don't have that app/program. A search through settings only turned up themes and accessibility settings.

I have a Lenovo brand computer running Windows 10.

:)

Frostbite Astazi Tokaido, Dec 27, 2019

2. how to retrieve the RGB Value of specific position in camera

hi

we met a problem in mobile development.

After startup the camera of smart phone, we want to retrieve the RGB Value of specific position(pixel). Is it possible ? if so, how to do it? Is there any sample to show this?

best regards

ruciffa1123, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Can't change value for Diagnostic and usage data

We would like to know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• May we know the build of the computer?
    • Any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Aside from the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Dec 27, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

How to find RGB values of a computer?

Cooler Master Announces MasterLiquid ML120L and ML240L RGB with Splitters

Cooler Master, a leader in PC components and peripherals, introduces RGB enabled all-in-one liquid cooling: MasterLiquid ML240L RGB and MasterLiquid ML120L RGB. Both models have full RGB effects on both the fan and pump, which comes with a controller and RGB splitter cable for quick setup or alternatively sync seamlessly with ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte and ASRock motherboards.

The ML240L RGB and ML120L RGB comes with the dual chamber RGB pump for increased reliability and provide a perfect balance of low noise levels at optimal performance. The aesthetic design of the low resistance radiator shows premium build and attached is the MasterFan MF120R RGB (2 included for the M240L RGB). The double layer tubing with sleeved on the outside and FEP on the inside for robust usage.

How to find RGB values of a computer? PmZcQwnUE20uOy5V_thm.jpg

How to find RGB values of a computer? ajNMsVsSCTRbOCH2_thm.jpg

How to find RGB values of a computer? S643vusFVwl6zSHJ_thm.jpg

How to find RGB values of a computer? FNOVMZ6CQvhPOEHl_thm.jpg

How to find RGB values of a computer? 98OHYAVi4Krmg05v_thm.jpg

Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB
    • Low-Profile Dual Chamber RGB Pump
    • 2 x MasterFan MF120R RGB Fans
    • Double Layer Tubing - Inner FEP Tubing, Outer Sleeve Tubing
    • Low Resistance 240mm Radiator
    • Socket AM4 and LGA2066 Ready
    • Wired RGB Controller and RGB Splitter
    Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB
    • Low-Profile Dual Chamber RGB Pump
    • 1 x MasterFan MF120R RGB Fan
    • Double Layer Tubing - Inner FEP Tubing, Outer Sleeve Tubing
    • Low Resistance 120mm Radiator
    • Socket AM4 and LGA2066 Ready
    • Wired RGB Controller and RGB Splitter
    Pricing & Availability
    Products will be will be available in Europe from November 29, 2017 for a suggested retail price of:
    • MasterLiquid ML120L RGB MSRP 59.99 EUR
    • MasterLiquid ML240L RGB MSRP 69.99 EUR

btarunr, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

How to find RGB values of a computer?

1. How to find RGB values of a computer? - Similar Threads - find RGB values

2. Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly: I have a Cintiq 22HD and windows keeps randomly changing the color presets and RGB values of it back to its defaults what seems like randomly, but there might be something triggering it. As i can force it to happen one way and thats by plugging in anything to a usb port....
  3. Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly: I have a Cintiq 22HD and windows keeps randomly changing the color presets and RGB values of it back to its defaults what seems like randomly, but there might be something triggering it. As i can force it to happen one way and thats by plugging in anything to a usb port....
  4. Widows changing Color Preset and RGB values of monitor randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I find all existing values for registry?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I find all existing values for registry?: I Am tweaking my system for minimum latency. I go to registry a lot. But I Am very careful and not doing any changes, which I don't understand. I usually find what value does, by googling it and find it on microsoft docs, or elsewhere. But sometimes I can't google it, or find...
  6. How to find program on computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find program on computer?: I'm puzzled over why I can't find a program by searching, no matter what words I use, although the program is plainly there on the Apps & Features page in Settings. It's Logitech SetPoint 6.69. I used it when I installed it and want to make changes but I can't find it in...
  7. How can I find the bitlocker value?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I find the bitlocker value?: Unable to restore a previous system without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-the-bitlocker-value/256b5efe-0fec-46bc-a1a8-ba62594b0166
  8. RGB

in Windows 10 Customization
    RGB: I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7
  9. How to Find Computer Pass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Find Computer Pass: when i got this computer in 2013 i set it up with password, and used that password regularly. Then Win10 came out, pc updated, asked for a new pass, and i been using that pass since whenever that was. Ive forgotten the original pass and the paperwork that everything was...
  10. RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?: Bought a prefab custom PC that came with case lights and an RGB strip on the bottom of the case, along with a remote. Both sets of lights aren't in sync when I strobe, flash, etc. Other times, I need to hit the power-on button on the remote twice just to get one or the other...