Windows 10: How to find Scanner and printer icons in Windows 10

Discus and support How to find Scanner and printer icons in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to find Scanner and printer icons in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KAE_54, Jan 5, 2020.

1. KAE_54 Win User

How to find Scanner and printer icons in Windows 10

:)

KAE_54, Jan 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Jan 5, 2020
  3. icon for brothers printer and scanner

I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions

JaniceCorrall, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Dave K B Win User

Adding my Scanner Icon to my Desktop

My scanner is installed correctly, but I can not get an icon to my desktop. I tried the Start-Settings- Printers and Scanners and found the scanner listed, but I can not 'right click' to add shortcut. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Dave K B, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. How to find Scanner and printer icons in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - find Scanner printer

2. Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer/Scanner: Why doesn't my computer running Windows 10 recognise my Canon MG5350 Printer/Scanner. Any help appreciated. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printerscanner/30d13de0-b95e-406b-a500-07c253d655e4
  3. printer/scanner

printer/scanner: I cant scan from my printer/scanner into my computer although the printer is connected correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printerscanner/fcb77770-4348-46c3-8aee-98f60600fbd8
  4. Printer Scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer Scanner: Why does my Canon MP550 printer / scanner not appear under my printers in devices. It is connected through a USB port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-scanner/3cae5b9f-a3e1-4102-a865-0708844911d9
  5. Printer/scanner not showing in Windows settings - printers and scanners

Printer/scanner not showing in Windows settings - printers and scanners: My USB printer / scanner does not show in the list of printers but the scanner does show in the scanners section. If I go to old style control panel devices and printers, the device shows in the Unspecified section with the following details [ATTACH] The device works...
  6. Printer icon not in printer & scanner but I can print on it

Printer icon not in printer & scanner but I can print on it: Hello --- I just connected and installed the epson 4740 all in one printer using the epson software setup It seems that I can print to it from "notepad" and chrome, but I can't find an icon for it in the system settings for printers It is connected via the usb port...
  7. scanner on printer

scanner on printer: i was trying to get scanner to work i must done something wrong now i can't opens files apps or control panel please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-on-printer/7d5daf34-7be4-4d15-b758-1b75ca5f86d0
  8. icon for brothers printer and scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon for brothers printer and scanner: I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-brothers-printer-and-scanner/6a922a25-07f4-4e47-9e18-dc8741020eb6
  9. Printer and Scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer and Scanner: I have all in one printer and scanner Brother HL-L2390DW LAN Monochrome and I scanned some documents but does not show on my HP Computer Lap top. It was working but now I cant find scanned papers. ????? HeLp!...
  10. scanner and printer

scanner and printer: build 10049; i'm able to print but when i scan i get this error message ; i change location but i get the same error; can some one help, sure appreciated [img] 5355