Windows 10: HOW TO FIND settings and more?

Discus and support HOW TO FIND settings and more? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOW TO FIND settings and more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-settings-and-more/e371374e-3006-4138-a8f0-2ac5449acec3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LAKERSFOREVER, May 8, 2022.

1. HOW TO FIND settings and more?

HOW TO FIND settings and more?

:)

LAKERSFOREVER, May 8, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 8, 2022
  4. HOW TO FIND settings and more?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 8, 2022
Thema:

HOW TO FIND settings and more?

1. HOW TO FIND settings and more? - Similar Threads - FIND settings more

2. How to get more options in microphone format settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get more options in microphone format settings?: So I recently got a P47 wireless headset with mic but when I recorded using the mic, the audio was so bad. So then I located to system > sound and then my microphones properties then in the input settings I saw that in the format tab the only option it had was "1 channels,...
  3. How to get more options in microphone format settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get more options in microphone format settings?: So I recently got a P47 wireless headset with mic but when I recorded using the mic, the audio was so bad. So then I located to system > sound and then my microphones properties then in the input settings I saw that in the format tab the only option it had was "1 channels,...
  4. How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?

How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?: For me it's frustrating:I keep stumbling about problems in windows 11. So I do google and find solutions like this:It tells me to open the settings app. When I do open the settings app, it will look like this:Is there any trick? The whole settings seem to be a huge downgrade...
  5. HOW TO FIND settings and more?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIND settings and more?: HOW TO FIND settings and more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-settings-and-more/e371374e-3006-4138-a8f0-2ac5449acec3
  6. HOW TO FIND settings and more?

HOW TO FIND settings and more?: HOW TO FIND settings and more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-settings-and-more/e371374e-3006-4138-a8f0-2ac5449acec3
  7. Settings Banner is No More

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Banner is No More: Looks like there been another major change to the Settings Banner. Both platforms today: Oddly my second machine, which isn't used much, showed it at first then it disappeared the next time I checked. It's an improvement if you ask me. 182465
  8. Cannot Find "Press F10 for More Options" on Startup Setting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Find "Press F10 for More Options" on Startup Setting: Hello, I get the problem on my Windows 10. First problem, suddently i get stuck on black screen with loading icon and cursor only. i dont know why. I search and do various solution, nothing change, until i cannot access command prompt from WinRE please see my attachment no...
  9. How to find more recent history in Windows Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find more recent history in Windows Explorer.: I want to see the files that were accessed several days ago - but can only see listed the most recent - how do I go back further please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-more-recent-history-in-windows/305d1c9f-0e0a-4a23-8c47-677ad8e7bbe8
  10. How to set 2 or more paths in a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set 2 or more paths in a folder: Hi guys , i will want to know if anyone can inform me how i will can set more that one path to make it visible in a folder ... Because i have 2 HDD and i will want in Documents folders to see 2 different paths ... One from C and one from D ... Any idea ? *Smile*sarc 10976