Windows 10: How to find the account password for a logged account?

Discus and support How to find the account password for a logged account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! How can i find a password for a logged account on Win10? I tried with saminside but i can't. I need to find a password for an account that i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Romans96, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Romans96 Win User

How to find the account password for a logged account?

Hello! How can i find a password for a logged account on Win10?

I tried with saminside but i can't.

I need to find a password for an account that i can't recover, and i can't find the password anywhere

Thank you!

:)

Romans96, Apr 25, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Apr 25, 2020
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Apr 25, 2020
  4. How to find the account password for a logged account?

Steam account 'logged in elsewhere'.

So this time Steam didn't automatically log me in but asked for my password because I was 'logged in elsewhere'.

Personally I know for sure I wasn't. Obviously I changed my password.

However, this has already happened some weeks ago as well... and I had changed my password then too.

I see no difference in my account, my games are still there, I can still log in, no one played any games using my account.

So, two questions:

- Can I say for sure that someone is guessing my password and logging in?

- Is there a way to check through my steam account where 'elsewhere' is?

Black Panther, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

How to find the account password for a logged account?

1. How to find the account password for a logged account? - Similar Threads - find account password

2. My account password is not accepted when logging into local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account password is not accepted when logging into local account: After the latest windows update I can't login to my Lenovo laptop.I am trying to uninstall the latest quality update using the blue troubleshoot screen,but can't login using my correct password....
  3. My account password is not accepted when logging into local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account password is not accepted when logging into local account: After the latest windows update I can't login to my Lenovo laptop.I am trying to uninstall the latest quality update using the blue troubleshoot screen,but can't login using my correct password....
  4. My account password is not accepted when logging into local account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cant log into account with correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant log into account with correct password: When signing into a Microsoft account for my pc after just entering the correct password and it acepting it. it then asks me to renter it and dosent acept the same password....
  6. cant log into account with correct password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant log into account with correct password: When signing into a Microsoft account for my pc after just entering the correct password and it acepting it. it then asks me to renter it and dosent acept the same password....
  7. How to find password of my Windows account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find password of my Windows account?: I've recently tried to create a new account on my laptop, however, I can't do it until I will type in my password for old one. Problem is, I haven't used this old account for a while, so I forgot password for it. I don't use password to login, I'm always automatically logged...
  8. How to find account password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to find account password?: [ATTACH] How may I reset/remove this password if I don't even remember what said password is? Is the password stored in the Registry, or something? Thank you....
  9. How to find your old windows account password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to find your old windows account password?: I’m in an odd situation with my computer where I updated my Microsoft account password but my computer can’t connect to the internet without it, so I need a way to find out my old Microsoft password. Is there any way through the website to find it, or could someone from...
  10. Can't log into Microsoft Account with password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into Microsoft Account with password: Alright, so I'm trying to log into my new windows 10 with my password. At first, it wants the email address. Type that in and it's good. Then it wants the password. Type that in and it's good. But then it wants me to retype the password to sign into my account. Alright,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can I view my password on an account