Windows 10: how to find the hotfixes from ms website

Discus and support how to find the hotfixes from ms website in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to learn to modify the wim image to integrate it with the existing hotfixes and drivers.So I came across DISM: splitting, merging, adding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mjlloiu75re, Jul 31, 2021.

1. how to find the hotfixes from ms website

I am trying to learn to modify the wim image to integrate it with the existing hotfixes and drivers.So I came across DISM: splitting, merging, adding updates, drivers and more! sjorsdehaan.nlI checked with systeminfo.exe following are installed on the target machine whose esd image I will prepare from an image. 16 Hotfixs Installed. [01]: KB5003537

:)

mjlloiu75re, Jul 31, 2021

2. Hotfix download error code 40 in Windows 10

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Before proceeding further, please share the following details.

• Which Hotfix are you referring to?

• Are you trying to download hotfix from a Microsoft website?

• Do you receive any error message along with the error code?

Be informed, if you are downloading hotfix for a different Windows Operating System version, it won’t be applicable for Windows 10.

Reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 31, 2021
  3. MS KB HOTFIX Released Today for Legacy Games/Apps

When you try to install or play certain legacy games (including some apps) that results in:

incorrect installations
    instability
    installs but functions incorrectly

then this KB hotfix maybe for you. This hotfix is released today making it a new hotfix from MS. This KB hotifx includes x86, x64 and ia64 (Itanium CPUs). Included in the link is the download location, the files that will be used to update your OS and the list of games that will now be properly supported. I do not know if it will fix games not listed.

source

Here are a few examples below (the list is pretty big):

• Halo 2 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Flight Simulator 2004 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Age of Empires III Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      Warcraft III Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tiger Woods 99 PGA TOUR Golf Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tom Clancy’s HAWX Enables the application’s functionality.
      Battlefield 2142 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Perhaps I overlooked it but I didn't see BF2 *Frown how to find the hotfixes from ms website :(
      Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      and other games/programs found in the link above

EastCoasthandle, Jul 31, 2021
  4. how to find the hotfixes from ms website

Hotfix SQL CE - cannot get

Hi Dennis,

Usually, the hotfix e-mail is delivered to you within five minutes. However, unforeseen issues in e-mail delivery systems may cause delays. We recommend that you add
    hotfix@microsoft.com or the microsoft.com domain to your safe senders list. Doing so will help prevent our e-mail from going into your junk e-mail folder or being automatically deleted. We also suggest that you try sending
    it again, making sure that you entered the correct email address.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

how to find the hotfixes from ms website

1. how to find the hotfixes from ms website - Similar Threads - find hotfixes website

2. Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!: Frustrating.I downloaded the Surface 3 Laptop Recovery Firmware image .zip and extract fine. But when I copy it to USB, it gets stuck on this STUPID .swm file.I've tried different downloaders, thinking perhaps the file is being corrupt when downloading, but no, it extracts...
  3. Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!: Frustrating.I downloaded the Surface 3 Laptop Recovery Firmware image .zip and extract fine. But when I copy it to USB, it gets stuck on this STUPID .swm file.I've tried different downloaders, thinking perhaps the file is being corrupt when downloading, but no, it extracts...
  4. Fake MS Virus Website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake MS Virus Website: Hello, This URL need to be suspended for creating a fake Microsoft virus alert page:https://09222023lllolll911error.z13.web.core.windows.net/# https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-ms-virus-website/1a90ab8f-8e82-49d6-8645-c7299ee13974
  5. Fake MS Virus Website

Fake MS Virus Website: Hello, This URL need to be suspended for creating a fake Microsoft virus alert page:https://09222023lllolll911error.z13.web.core.windows.net/# https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-ms-virus-website/1a90ab8f-8e82-49d6-8645-c7299ee13974
  6. KB2768741 hotfix

KB2768741 hotfix: Hello there,I have a problem with printing in RDP environment.MS KB2768741 for Windows 7 x64 solved this issue, but it is not available for download from windows update.Please help me if someone have this KB in your archive.Thanks in advance.Ivan...
  7. KB2768741 hotfix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB2768741 hotfix: Hello there,I have a problem with printing in RDP environment.MS KB2768741 for Windows 7 x64 solved this issue, but it is not available for download from windows update.Please help me if someone have this KB in your archive.Thanks in advance.Ivan...
  8. redirect ms-calculator to a website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redirect ms-calculator to a website: I prefer a web based calculator to the default calculator. I also have a calculator key on my keyboard that auto opens a ms-calculator link. would it be possible to redirect this link to a website?...
  9. redirect ms-calculator to a website

redirect ms-calculator to a website: I prefer a web based calculator to the default calculator. I also have a calculator key on my keyboard that auto opens a ms-calculator link. would it be possible to redirect this link to a website?...
  10. redirect ms-calculator to a website

in Windows 10 Customization