Windows 10: How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10

Discus and support How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to find out when a software or app was installed in […] This article How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

1. How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - find Installation date

2. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?: My family member replaced our Fios with a realteck RTL8188E wireless LAN 801.11n PCI-E NIC. I saw the original dates and times that he did it. Then it changed. He changed permissions and set up team viewer. Now all the dates are backdated. I know the exact date and time he...
  3. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?: My family member replaced our Fios with a realteck RTL8188E wireless LAN 801.11n PCI-E NIC. I saw the original dates and times that he did it. Then it changed. He changed permissions and set up team viewer. Now all the dates are backdated. I know the exact date and time he...
  4. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While installing a program or app, most of us usually ignore the installation path […] This article How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search

in Cortana
    not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search: im not able to find and see apps which i download from microsoft store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-installed-apps-and-programs-on/a82bdb89-1a65-4c17-a6e1-32593fcd422a
  7. How to: Find the installation date of an operating system

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to: Find the installation date of an operating system: Sometimes I would need to find the date when the operating system was installed. Thou it’s difficult to have everything in shape with your inventory, if you have missed this part when an Operating System was installed, here’s a PowerShell solution to that. Open PowerShell as...
  8. Windows 10 Change installation date on programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Change installation date on programs: Hello,i'm new here and also my language is Roumania,,so my english is bad. I have a weird problem with Windows 10 Pro x64,that problem appear with the launch of TH2 (1511),Windows change the instalation date on some programs,and after some investigation,i realized that there...
  9. Find date I installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find date I installed?: I upgraded from W7 to W10 last month. Is there any way to tell the exact date? I'm having some horrible problems due to a missing user file. If I have a backup of one program that was made before I upgraded, I can just reinstall the program and all is well. If I don't, per...
  10. Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time: How to: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time How to Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time [img] Information This tutorial will show you different ways on how to find the original date and time for when your current Windows 10 was installed on your...