Windows 10: How to find the location of the .exe from Programs/Features

Discus and support How to find the location of the .exe from Programs/Features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to uninstall a program but it is not letting me. How I find the location of the uninstall.exe file? I know you can go the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Behindyouu, May 31, 2016.

1. How to find the location of the .exe from Programs/Features

Hello, I am trying to uninstall a program but it is not letting me. How I find the location of the uninstall.exe file?

I know you can go the program files and find the uninstall.exe, but my the program I am trying to uninstall is hidden.

:)

Behindyouu, May 31, 2016

2. How to find the location of a (game) file or folder in windows 10

Normally they are stored in C:\Program Files\Windows Apps\

Andre Da Costa, May 31, 2016
  3. kingfgb Win User
    How to find the location of a (game) file or folder in windows 10

How to find the location of a (game) file or folder in windows10

kingfgb, May 31, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

How to find the location of the .exe from Programs/Features

Install Revo Uninstall.
    The following link is to download a FREE version :
    Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.2.1

Revo Uninstall is capable to uninstall programs Windows is unable to do.
    It is a very valuable program to have. Highly recommended.

davidhk, May 31, 2016
  5. Thanks that worked. I had to go the registry to find the uninstall.exe

Behindyouu, May 31, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.
    Happy computing.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to find the location of the .exe from Programs/Features

1. How to find the location of the .exe from Programs/Features - Similar Threads - find location exe

2. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  3. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  4. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Exe File Location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exe File Location: Hey guys, I installed a driver with an exe file a while back for a school project but no longer need it and I'm wondering if I am able to figure out which driver it installed from the exe file. I couldn't find it in my system's drivers so I am asking if there is a way to...
  6. How to delete a program from Apps & Features?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete a program from Apps & Features?: [ATTACH] I am wondering how do I delete a program (after it has been uninstalled) that still shows up on the Apps & Features list??? Every time I click uninstall it just gives me an error message that I need to contact support. Is there any way to simply delete it? Trying...
  7. How to fully control the install locations of any program and feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fully control the install locations of any program and feature: As the owner of a laptop with a 128 GB SSD (C drive) and a 1TB HDD (D drive), I find it rather troubling that I am unable to control the installation locations of numerous programs despite going into the registry editor and relocating the CommonFile and ProgramFile...
  8. How to fully control the install locations of any program and feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fully control the install locations of any program and feature: As the owner of a laptop with a 128 GB SSD (C drive) and a 1TB HDD (D drive), I find it rather troubling that I am unable to control the installation locations of numerous programs despite going into the registry editor and relocating the CommonFile and ProgramFile...
  9. Program missing from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program missing from Programs and Features: I want to uninstall iTunes but it isn't in the list of programs in Programs and Features. I have an icon for iTunes which opens the program successfully so I know it is installed. How do I uninstall it?...
  10. How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find: How do I remove programs in apps & features that uninstall cannot find? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-remove-programs-in-apps-features-that/42b2cd92-615d-46b6-a3ae-934a532cfeef