Windows 10: how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

Discus and support how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have recently install ssd but not able to find the data such as photos videos in my old drive can u help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shubham soni2, Dec 3, 2023.

1. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

i have recently install ssd but not able to find the data such as photos videos in my old drive can u help me

:)

shubham soni2, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

1. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd - Similar Threads - find old hard

2. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd: i have recently install ssd but not able to find the data such as photos videos in my old drive can u help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-old-hard-drive-data-such-as-photos/d42016b4-ceab-42db-b4e8-5eed44c943e1
  3. how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find the old hard drive data such as photos apps after installing ssd: i have recently install ssd but not able to find the data such as photos videos in my old drive can u help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-the-old-hard-drive-data-such-as-photos/d42016b4-ceab-42db-b4e8-5eed44c943e1
  4. How to erase old data from my ssd that routes to hard drive that it's not longer plug.

How to erase old data from my ssd that routes to hard drive that it's not longer plug.: My 1tb hdd got corrupted a few days ago, I decided to unplug it to prevent further damage while I got a replacement to transfer the data that wasn't lost. Windows is installed in a ssd so I used the disk manager to disconnect my hdd and then I unplug it from my pc after...
  5. How to erase old data from my ssd that routes to hard drive that it's not longer plug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to erase old data from my ssd that routes to hard drive that it's not longer plug.: My 1tb hdd got corrupted a few days ago, I decided to unplug it to prevent further damage while I got a replacement to transfer the data that wasn't lost. Windows is installed in a ssd so I used the disk manager to disconnect my hdd and then I unplug it from my pc after...
  6. How to erase old data from my ssd that routes to hard drive that it's not longer plug.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to find "PHOTOS" in external hard drive.

How to find "PHOTOS" in external hard drive.: My old Acer Desktop with Windows 10 died peacefully. I removed the hard drive from it and have a hard drive dock. When I plug in the dock, I see the following see image below. My question is where are my photos? How can I find them? I want to transfer them to my new computer....
  8. How to install applications on the hard drive instead of the SSD drive?

How to install applications on the hard drive instead of the SSD drive?: I actually have the answer to this. It doesn't have to be that hard. All of the stuff that the advisor told people to do is ridiculous. There are two methods.1 Go to Settings/System/Storage/Change where new content is saved. Here you can choose what types of files saved to...
  9. How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive

How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive: I have a 2008 apple hard drive from an old macbook. I am trying to recover the files with my new laptop windows 10, however the hard drive seems to be password protected. I can open the hard drive but I cannot access the folders within the ''Users'' folder. Any suggestions?...
  10. Clean Install Windows 10 on SSD & Data on Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install Windows 10 on SSD & Data on Hard Drive: I have Windows 7 on a SSD and my User files, programs, and data on a 1TB hard drive. I plan on doing a clean install and want to keep the same setup. Do I need to format the hard drive also? If not, how do I install Win 10 & put the User files on the hard drive? 56289