Windows 10: How to find the time it takes for an app to start in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to find the time it takes for an app to start in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to find the time it takes for an app to start from the time the app icon is clicked on Start Menu or Task bar in Windows 10? Actually, they start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chdslv, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Chdslv Win User

How to find the time it takes for an app to start in Windows 10?

How to find the time it takes for an app to start from the time the app icon is clicked on Start Menu or Task bar in Windows 10?

Actually, they start practically immediately, but I'd like to know, how to check the time it takes. Thanks!

:)

Chdslv, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 9, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 9, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How to find the time it takes for an app to start in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - find takes app

2. Startup apps take a long time to start opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps take a long time to start opening.: Hey! Recently I've encountered an issue in both Windows 10 and Windows 11, the startup apps take like 10 minutes until they start booting. I can assure the issue is not coming for my PC itself, its pretty much new, only built it like 5 months ago, moreover, this thing just...
  3. Startup apps take a long time to start opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup apps take a long time to start opening.: Hey! Recently I've encountered an issue in both Windows 10 and Windows 11, the startup apps take like 10 minutes until they start booting. I can assure the issue is not coming for my PC itself, its pretty much new, only built it like 5 months ago, moreover, this thing just...
  4. Windows is taking extremely high time to start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is taking extremely high time to start.: Hi. I am having a problem starting up windows. Its taking too much time to start up. A black screen appears and a loading circle begin to spin. It takes almost 5-6 minutes to start.It also take huge time to shut down. Need solution very badly.Thanks...
  5. Windows is taking extremely high time to start.

Windows is taking extremely high time to start.: Hi. I am having a problem starting up windows. Its taking too much time to start up. A black screen appears and a loading circle begin to spin. It takes almost 5-6 minutes to start.It also take huge time to shut down. Need solution very badly.Thanks...
  6. Windows is taking extremely high time to start.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. window Taking more time to start or restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window Taking more time to start or restart: Hi, I've just installed Windows 10 update, and everything is good, but it takes too long to boot... first it shows Windows logo, and loading, that lasts for about 5 seconds, and then the black screen appears and stays like that for 50sec. Then I log into my account, ..... i...
  8. Why does some of the apps on my windows 10 laptop take more time to start ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does some of the apps on my windows 10 laptop take more time to start ?: Some of the apps on my windows 10 laptop e.g. Browsers, File Explorer, Virtual Box, Task Manager take more time to start than other apps e.g. Brackets, VS Code ? I have4 GB RAM....
  9. How to start an app at boot time?

How to start an app at boot time?: I have a need to start an app ( e.g. notepad) as soon as a certain account is used to boot Windows 10. Can it be done and if so how? 8888
  10. Settings > Apps & Features takes a very long time to start

Settings > Apps & Features takes a very long time to start: The default display settings for the SETTINGS > SYSTEM > Apps & Features page are to display apps "By Size" and to look for apps on "All Drives". The latter is particularly stupid when you consider that Windows and the Store app install all apps to the This PC (aka the C:...