Windows 10: How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10

Discus and support How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]While installing a program or app, most of us usually ignore the installation path […] This article How to find where a Program is installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 19, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Feb 19, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 19, 2021
  4. How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10

1. How to find where a Program is installed in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - find where Program

2. How to find where an app is installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find where an app is installed?: I have a VPN installed that I basically use all the time. But Hulu and DIsney+ do not work on a VPN. So, instead of turning my VPN on and off any time I want to use them, I'd like to set up a split tunnel where Hulu and Disney+ bypass the VPN. To do this, I need to select the...
  3. How to find where an app is installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find where an app is installed?: I have a VPN installed that I basically use all the time. But Hulu and DIsney+ do not work on a VPN. So, instead of turning my VPN on and off any time I want to use them, I'd like to set up a split tunnel where Hulu and Disney+ bypass the VPN. To do this, I need to select the...
  4. Where to programs install their data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to programs install their data?: Hi,My OEM windows 11 OS failed due to trying to remove Avira and attempting to do a system restore while also plugging in a touch screen tablet port - it I think created an odd set of situations that activated bitlocker on the Asus A17 Tuf Gaming laptop. Long story short I...
  5. How to find where an app is installed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find where an app is installed?: Hello,I have a very hard time to find where on my computer some applications are installed.I installed this application some time ago. It is visible in Settings\Apps but for some unknown reason, the installation path is hidden from me I don't understand why Windows does...
  6. How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to find out when a software or app was installed in […] This article How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Where to install Programs and Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to install Programs and Apps: When doing a "Clean Install" of Windows 10 am I better off installing Apps on the System Drive or on my Data Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-install-programs-and-apps/004d8da0-e68e-427e-b111-93dd046ceadb
  8. How to find where a program is writing data

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to find where a program is writing data: Let's say a program is writing data in a subfolder in C drive, how do I locate that folder? submitted by /u/mrstork89 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5zm4b/how_to_find_where_a_program_is_writing_data/
  9. Unable to Find the Installed Program on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Find the Installed Program on Windows 10: Hi, I have installed Visual Studio Express 2012 in my Windows 10 system for learning purposes. I have installed it correctly but I cannot find it. When I try to reinstall it says do you want to repair it or uninstall. That means the program is installed. I also looked in...
  10. Find installed program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find installed program: I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it. Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it shown but the only option is pin to start. How do I find the path to delete it correctly. 150630