Windows 10: How to find which program is "Burner Is Busy For Another Application" blocking another?

Discus and support How to find which program is "Burner Is Busy For Another Application" blocking another? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to render a project that uses VS2019. I have posted to their support and I am waiting. While I am waiting is there a way to find out which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brucefl, Apr 23, 2019.

1. brucefl Win User

How to find which program is "Burner Is Busy For Another Application" blocking another?

I am trying to render a project that uses VS2019. I have posted to their support and I am waiting. While I am waiting is there a way to find out which program would be causing the Burner Is Busy For Another Application Trouble? I do have cyberlink? I do not want to start uninstalling programs and am trying to figure what is blocking my video studio.

I am assuming that Windows Media player would not, or would it?

Appreciate any assistance, I have cleaned out temp files and everything else I can think of

I am going to restart the computer again and see if I can get something going.

thanks Bruce

:)

brucefl, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

"burner is busy..."

To clear your File Explorer "Recent Files" history in Windows 10, please follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click File, then select Change folder and search options.
    • Under Privacy, click Clear.
    • Click OK.

How to find which program is "Burner Is Busy For Another Application" blocking another? 04df1265-cff9-44b9-9a63-a61771dfad87.jpg

Should you encounter the issue, please contact the manufacturer of your computer to check the optical disc drive, since you have tried to use 3rd party software burner and you're still getting the error.

Thank you.

Riel Alc, Apr 23, 2019
  3. paradive Win User
    "burner is busy..."

yup.

have since uninstalled it. still getting the "burner is busy" error.

could Explorer still have something cached somewhere? that's all i can thnk of.

paradive, Apr 23, 2019
  4. How to find which program is "Burner Is Busy For Another Application" blocking another?

blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

How to find which program is "Burner Is Busy For Another Application" blocking another?

1. How to find which program is "Burner Is Busy For Another Application" blocking another? - Similar Threads - find program Burner

2. Log in issue with another business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in issue with another business account: I have another email set up for my other job through my other job it’s a business account, and all the emails say they do not exist and when we try to go through the can’t log in it says our phone numbers are not recognized either. The owners email doesn’t work. And either do...
  3. Log in issue with another business account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in issue with another business account: I have another email set up for my other job through my other job it’s a business account, and all the emails say they do not exist and when we try to go through the can’t log in it says our phone numbers are not recognized either. The owners email doesn’t work. And either do...
  4. Log in issue with another business account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Camera is being blocked or used by another program/process..in the System

Camera is being blocked or used by another program/process..in the System: My camera is being blocked or used by another process. I've tried three cameras and gotten the same results so its not the cameras. I tested them and get the result that "Your webcam is being used or blocked by another program". Tried all the canned MS fixes. The cameras work...
  6. My integrated webcam is being used or blocked by another application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My integrated webcam is being used or blocked by another application.: I'm using an IdeaPad S340-15IWL, I tried everything from checking both Windows and Lenovo's camera privacy settings. I also made sure everything is updated, stoping all apps that use the camera, deleted the driver and installed it automatically and when that didn't work I...
  7. a program that can block internet access of another software?

a program that can block internet access of another software?: window firewall is no go for me, it blue screen randomly once every 1-2 days due to wifi issue and spent days trying out 4 different wifi cards and 4-5 drivers over a span of half year with no improvement. need a software that can block internet access for current process or...
  8. How to move an application on to another monitor

How to move an application on to another monitor: Hello, recently I have been having problems moving an application from monitor to monitor. Whenever I try to move an application to my other monitor using the alt enter and drag method it is fine, however when I then go to full screen application it automatically defaults the...
  9. Open in another program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Open in another program: Hello. I'm running into problems regarding deleting, moving or re-naming files/folders ... always PDF ones. "...file is open in another program". There is no other program open! In Task manager it sometimes works to end Adobe Collaboration Synchronizer (2), but sometimes the...
  10. Web Cam is blocked or in use in another application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Cam is blocked or in use in another application: My web cam works fine when plugged in to my laptop, but video doesn't work on my desktop. The sound comes through fine on the desktop. I have tried copying my drivers from the laptop and installing them on the desktop but still have the same error message on the desktop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the burner is busy for another application

2. Burner Is Busy For Another Application

3. burner busy with another application

4. burner busy,
  5. burner busy for another application,
  6. corel burner is busy with another application,
  7. burner is busy with another aolication error