Windows 10: How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number

Discus and support How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Knowing the motherboard’s model and serial number can be beneficial while searching for BIOS firmware updates from the manufacturer’s support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 14, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number

How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number find-your-PC-motherboard-model-and-serial-number.jpg
    Knowing the motherboard’s model and serial number can be beneficial while searching for BIOS firmware updates from the manufacturer’s support site. A product’s serial number enables the manufacturer to identify and obtain more details about it, allowing for registration, replacement, or the discovery of suitable parts. Although the brand, model, and serial number can be […]

This article How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 14, 2022
Thema:

How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number

1. How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number - Similar Threads - find Motherboard Model

2. serial number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  3. Find serial number to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find serial number to laptop: Hi Microsoft Community, Could someone please tell me the simplest way of finding out the serial number to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-serial-number-to-laptop/6ef7c99c-688e-4bea-b193-fe170f7c877f
  4. Find serial number to laptop

Find serial number to laptop: Hi Microsoft Community, Could someone please tell me the simplest way of finding out the serial number to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-serial-number-to-laptop/6ef7c99c-688e-4bea-b193-fe170f7c877f
  5. how to get extended model number info when motherboard changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to get extended model number info when motherboard changed: is there a utility to run? Example, I have 2 ASUS laptops, one is q525ua-B17T9 for the complete model number from the tag Other Asus is a q504u, tag label on back is damaged cant be read, and besides that I had to change MB and the part number is different even though it is...
  6. Computer make -model name - serial number

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer make -model name - serial number: Hi All helpers and Microsoft employees To better serve the End-Users, is it possible to tell them on the top of the forum to always leave those information when they ask for help? To me those information can help to find quickly a solution. What do you think? Regards,...
  7. finding serial numbers on product

finding serial numbers on product: find serial numbers on prodct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-serial-numbers-on-product/ffa2dac9-5ad8-433c-ad62-08ae2bde9c8b
  8. Find Motherboard Brand, Model, Serial Number, and Version in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Motherboard Brand, Model, Serial Number, and Version in Windows: How to: Find Motherboard Brand, Model, Serial Number, and Version in Windows How to Find Motherboard Manufacturer, Model, Serial Number, and Version in Windows A motherboard is the main printed circuit board (PCB) used to connect all the parts of a computer together....
  9. Find Serial Number of Windows PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Serial Number of Windows PC: How to: Find Serial Number of Windows PC How to Find Serial Number of Windows PC Sometimes abbreviated as Serial No., SN or S/N, a serial number is a unique number assigned to the PC by the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) used for identification and inventory...
  10. Find Serial Number of Hard Drive in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Serial Number of Hard Drive in Windows: How to: Find Serial Number of Hard Drive in Windows How to Find Serial Number of Hard Drive in Windows [img] Information Sometimes abbreviated as Serial No., SN or S/N, a serial number is a unique number assigned to the PC by the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)...