Windows 10: How to fine product key when ordering software from microsoft.com

Discus and support How to fine product key when ordering software from microsoft.com in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ordered and just received my Surface Pro. Also ordered suite with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. I need but cannot find the "product key".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarvinKnoot, Dec 6, 2019.

1. How to fine product key when ordering software from microsoft.com

Ordered and just received my Surface Pro. Also ordered suite with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. I need but cannot find the "product key".

:)

MarvinKnoot, Dec 6, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Dec 6, 2019
  3. tengeezer Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Cheers, will check it out.

tengeezer, Dec 6, 2019
  4. malware Win User

How to fine product key when ordering software from microsoft.com

EU Fines Microsoft Record 899 Million Euro

The European Commission fined yesterday US computer giant Microsoft for defying sanctions imposed on it for anti-competitive behaviour. Microsoft must now pay a record 899m euros ($1.4bn; £680.9m) after it failed to comply with a 2004 ruling that it abused its position. The ruling said that Microsoft was guilty of not providing key code to rival software makers. EU regulators said the firm was the first to break an EU anti-trust ruling. The fines come on top of earlier fines of 280m euros imposed in July 2006, and of 497m euros in March 2004. "Microsoft was the first company in 50 years of EU competition policy that the Commission has had to fine for failure to comply with an antitrust decision," Competition Commissioner Neelie Kroes said in a statement. "As we demonstrated last week with our new interoperability principles and specific actions to increase the openness of our products, we are focusing on steps that will improve things for the future," Microsoft responded.

Source: BBC News

malware, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

How to fine product key when ordering software from microsoft.com

1. How to fine product key when ordering software from microsoft.com - Similar Threads - fine product key

2. my order product key not found

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order product key not found: March 5, 2022 Order number 9625499076 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-product-key-not-found/f3b5ea20-870e-4019-ba55-9f3f2ed73fc4
  3. my order product key not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my order product key not found: March 5, 2022 Order number 9625499076 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-product-key-not-found/f3b5ea20-870e-4019-ba55-9f3f2ed73fc4
  4. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

Product Key in Microsoft Order History: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 Home from Microsoft awhile back and I used to be able to access the product key from order history. However, when I log into my order history all it tells me is how I payed for it. Should I be looking in a different place now? I need the product...
  5. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key in Microsoft Order History: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 Home from Microsoft awhile back and I used to be able to access the product key from order history. However, when I log into my order history all it tells me is how I payed for it. Should I be looking in a different place now? I need the product...
  6. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No Product Key in Online Order Reciept

No Product Key in Online Order Reciept: Hello, New hardware install here & can't find the product key for my OS. As per MS's support page, I could find it in my online order. But no luck there. How can I retrieve the key that's not appearing in my online order receipt? Thanks...
  8. Getting product key from digital order number

Getting product key from digital order number: Hi - I bought Windows 10 online a few months ago. The PC is now not booting but when I try to reinstall Windows 10 using USB installation media it asks for product key. I only have an order number. is there a way of transferring this number to a key? Thanks in advance....
  9. Product Key not on Order Page

Product Key not on Order Page: I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to Go to Order history,...
  10. How do I replace a product key for the same product ordered?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I replace a product key for the same product ordered?: I bought Microsoft for Windows 10 for my daughter.via a third party (enaba.com). I entered the product key when requested...only afterwards realised that she was signed in her Windows Store login so wouldn't match up with the product key in my account. I think this is the...