Windows 10: How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help

Discus and support How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi don't really kno much bout computers so would loooooove a hand...keep getting bsod tried everything ran dism and sfc and said logs can be found at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Need_help27, Apr 2, 2021.

1. How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help

Hi don't really kno much bout computers so would loooooove a hand...keep getting bsod tried everything ran dism and sfc and said logs can be found at Windows.dism.logs...at jus gotta put source path...now my question is how...and will it fix it? Really appreciate it if someone helped me out thx guys...2nd photo is latest one I ran

How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help [​IMG]How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help [​IMG]

:)

Need_help27, Apr 2, 2021

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 2, 2021
  3. khankhan Win User
    Plz Suggest me A good laptop form $600 to $700

Plz Suggest me a good laptop for work and light gaming under 700...!! With core i7 cpu....!!
    Thanks in advance...!!

khankhan, Apr 2, 2021
  4. tonymc85 Win User

How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help

Error 0x800F081F

Hi,

I have followed the instructions below until i get to set 2. and it is just jargon to me... what does mount the iso image that's created in step 1?

Is there a simple youtube video i can just follow?

Error code 0x800F0906, 0x800F081F, or 0x800F0907

To fix the error codes for Windows 10, follow these steps:

1. Download the Windows Media Creation tool, and create an ISO image locally, or create an image for the version of Windows that you have installed.
    2. Configure the Group Policy as in Method 2, but also follow these steps:
      1. Mount the ISO image that's created in step 1.
      2. Point the "Alternate source file path" to the ISO sources\sxs folder from the ISO.
      3. Run the gpupdate /force command.
      4. Add the .Net framework feature.

Moved from: Windows Insider Preview / Install, upgrade, and activate / PC

tonymc85, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help

1. How to fix 0x800f081f on my asus laptop plz help - Similar Threads - fix 0x800f081f asus

2. How to fix my Asus Laptop keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my Asus Laptop keyboard?: My asus laptop keyboard is not working properly. Both my number 8 key the other is on my number pad is not working. The Number lock key sometimes turns on the caps lock key . The 9 key , if the Number lock is off, will produce the Letter E or , if it’s on, will produce 9E....
  3. How to fix my Asus Laptop keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my Asus Laptop keyboard?: My asus laptop keyboard is not working properly. Both my number 8 key the other is on my number pad is not working. The Number lock key sometimes turns on the caps lock key . The 9 key , if the Number lock is off, will produce the Letter E or , if it’s on, will produce 9E....
  4. How do I fix this issue? Plz help me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this issue? Plz help me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rage_Gamer21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk6stb/how_do_i_fix_this_issue_plz_help_me/
  5. Laptop PLZ HELP!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop PLZ HELP!!: I was trying to boot my laptop to linux and it wasnt working so i did it unsecurely (bad idea) so it was on the recover screen where i can recover my data. I then decided i would do it the next day then i was on my laptop and it fell on the hard floor and the screen broke...
  6. how to fix it, Error 0x800f081f.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to fix it, Error 0x800f081f.: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4522355) - Error 0x800f081f? I accidentally uninstalled the gadget. a big thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-it-error-0x800f081f/dcf0cc51-1458-4305-bf42-3b24fda2150d
  7. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  8. How to fix my Blue Screen . plz help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix my Blue Screen . plz help!: computer boots fine runs without any problems but sometimes runs into a blue screen, Ive gotten about 4 blue screens in the past 3 days first one was a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION the last three were IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL this is the dumb file form the last crash. This is a...
  9. 0x800F081F – 0x20003 Error When Updating – How To Fix It

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    0x800F081F – 0x20003 Error When Updating – How To Fix It: Hello guys, Microsoft kept releasing and retracting the October 2018 update but finally it’s somewhat official. You can find all the details in our Latest Windows Update guide. But I know what brings you here: it’s the 0x800F081F – 0x20003 error which appears when you try to...
  10. 0x800F081F – 0x20003 Error When Updating – How To Fix It

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    0x800F081F – 0x20003 Error When Updating – How To Fix It: Hello guys, Microsoft kept releasing and retracting the October 2018 update but finally it’s somewhat official. You can find all the details in our Latest Windows Update guide. But I know what brings you here: it’s the 0x800F081F – 0x20003 error which appears when you try to...