Windows 10: How to fix 0xc00000f error? I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have...

Discus and support How to fix 0xc00000f error? I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have tried Support AssistOS Recovery but nothing happened. Error code 0xc00000f. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmanAmb, Dec 3, 2019.

1. AmanAmb Win User

How to fix 0xc00000f error? I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have...

How to fix 0xc00000f error?  I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have... [​IMG]I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have tried Support AssistOS Recovery but nothing happened. Error code 0xc00000f. Please help.

:)

AmanAmb, Dec 3, 2019

2. Error Code 0xc00000f.

My Laptop since an update has been stuck on the loading screen. Later on, it then said Error Code:0xc00000f with the Blue screen.

I have tried plugging my USB into the laptop but it won't do anything I have restarted it as well many times but nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions? (Windows 10)

EmmanuelObude, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Receiving Blue Screen error on the computer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you had received?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 3, 2019
  4. How to fix 0xc00000f error? I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have...

received blue screen error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it.

Please provide answers to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When exactly you had received this blue screen error?

• Did you receive any error message with the blue screen?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to run DISM and check if it helps.

The DISM or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

How to fix 0xc00000f error? I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have...

1. How to fix 0xc00000f error? I am receiving this screen on starting my computer. I have... - Similar Threads - fix 0xc00000f error

2. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/ff5b5347-9a50-4fc4-8005-9e40f1edf162
  3. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and app no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/354dccbb-f2c6-4874-b203-afd1b898c7b7
  4. How to fix this error when i start my laptop

How to fix this error when i start my laptop: [ATTACH]I got windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-error-when-i-start-my-laptop/571dd8e7-a6a2-4d45-b0c8-92a73b743d56
  5. Why am I Receiving Ads on my Home Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I Receiving Ads on my Home Screen: How Do I Stop unwanted Adware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-am-i-receiving-ads-on-my-home-screen/9eb2e445-7b93-4584-8b20-79abb5941a1f
  6. I am receiving an error code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am receiving an error code 0x80004005: I am receiving an error code 0x80004005. When I try to copy my files back to my computor from an external hard drive. My laptop is Toshiba Satellite L455. External Storage device is a Seagate FreeAgent Go 320 GB....
  7. How to fix startup errors. I have to re-boot twice before computer will start.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix startup errors. I have to re-boot twice before computer will start.: When starting the computer, I start as normal (power on) then have to wait until the windows logo appears, without activating windows. pressing the power button to shut the computer off, the on again. After this 2nd reboot, it then proceeds to come up. Can this be fixed...
  8. 0xc00000f fixes not working

0xc00000f fixes not working: One day I tryed to boot my computer and got a 0xc00000f error. I looked up many guides online, and most of them asked me to run Bootrec, however, only one of the four operations works, ScanOs. The first two get an "I/O error" and the last one can't find the system. I've tried...
  9. Error update - How can i fix this error in updates ? everytime i receive this.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error update - How can i fix this error in updates ? everytime i receive this.: How can i fix this error in updates ? everytime i receive this. 107465
  10. I cant fix my computer and i am reslly disappointed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant fix my computer and i am reslly disappointed.: ey.I am really disappointed with windows 10.I face so many problems.I cant put up with them.I ran a windows update troubleshoot.It said checking for pending updates fixed ,windows update components must be repaired fixed, service registration is missing or corrupt fixed and...