Windows 10: How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

Discus and support How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous_832, Mar 19, 2024.

1. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will stop functioning while remaining connected at complete random and for random lengths of timeusually 3-30 seconds. While the controller isn't responding, any input I had been doing when it stopped is maintained, so if I was trying to turn a corner, now I'm running in a circle. I read that they updated the compatibilit

:)

Anonymous_832, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Hahn2 Win User

Control + Shift + T Issue.

I forgot to mention, that the hotkey works system-wide.

Here's a list of the letters next to the symbol it generates (I made this list once before but I accidentally pressed control + shift + w and my browser closed on me).

r = ®

t = ™

o = ✓

f = ♂

m = ♂

h = ♥

c = ♣

n = №

m = ♀

control shift x has the weirdest hotkey effect, it changed the typing direction, from right to left

Hahn2, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Windows 10 issues, can't get sound, issues with control panel and printer.

Hi Robin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What exactly happens when you try to print or find control panel?

Try the steps mentioned in the link.

As you have issues with the sound, try the steps mentioned in the link

Windows 10 sound issues

You may try find the control panel by typing control panel in the search box.

Let us know more about the issue to assist you better.

Ravinath P, Mar 19, 2024
  4. STEvil Win User

How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

1. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online? - Similar Threads - fix controller issue

2. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  3. How can i be alerted when my name is mentioned online

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i be alerted when my name is mentioned online: How can i be alerted when my name is mentioned online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-be-alerted-when-my-name-is-mentioned/45cfe2a5-93d0-4da7-ba2a-cece98078889
  4. How can i be alerted when my name is mentioned online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i be alerted when my name is mentioned online: How can i be alerted when my name is mentioned online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-be-alerted-when-my-name-is-mentioned/45cfe2a5-93d0-4da7-ba2a-cece98078889
  5. How can i be alerted when my name is mentioned online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I don't know how to fix it and guides online haven't been helping. Anything i can do to...

I don't know how to fix it and guides online haven't been helping. Anything i can do to...: "d:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt" is what pops up when I start my pc, I updated it 2 nights ago and fell asleep, i was outside majority of the day yesterday, when I get home to check onto this today, my windows boot and it's stuck saying the srttrail text I've...
  7. How to fix the problem as mentioned in the description?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the problem as mentioned in the description?: Dear Community Member,I am facing a problem with Windows startup. Whenever I start my laptop, the following PowerShell screen appears, and then it goes away after 2-3 minutes of Windows operation. Someone, please help me in this regard.Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur...
  8. How to fix the problem as mentioned in the description?

How to fix the problem as mentioned in the description?: Dear Community Member,I am facing a problem with Windows startup. Whenever I start my laptop, the following PowerShell screen appears, and then it goes away after 2-3 minutes of Windows operation. Someone, please help me in this regard.Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur...
  9. How to fix the problem as mentioned in the description?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options. Haven't seen these before.: Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new. 2106