Windows 10: How to fix a Green Screen on Flash Videos

Discus and support How to fix a Green Screen on Flash Videos in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; It says on the internet, that to fix this problem, I should right click on the video and go to "settings" and uncheck "Enable Hardware Acceleration"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by peter912, Jan 15, 2022.

1. peter912 Win User

How to fix a Green Screen on Flash Videos

It says on the internet, that to fix this problem, I should right click on the video and go to "settings" and uncheck "Enable Hardware Acceleration" box. The problem is, that when I right click on the video, no where do I see "settings" on the screen that pops up . Any advice on this ?

peter912, Jan 15, 2022
  2. STICK Win User

Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

Hi All,
    I have read on another thread that I need to disable Flash Hardware Acceleration in edge. My videos are green screens. Can somebody tell me where I can do this? The only option I seem to have is to switch Flash off in Edge?

Thanks

STICK, Jan 15, 2022
  3. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Jan 15, 2022
  4. PatM.YV. Win User

Getting green screen on Facebook videos

OT- Green Screen

Hey, my green screen problems are common except that I only get green screen on Facebook videos. One or two will work, then BAM green screen. No green screen on any other programs or sites. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Pat

PatM.YV., Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

1. How to fix a Green Screen on Flash Videos - Similar Threads - fix Green Screen

2. [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...: on my windows 11 OS AMD platform unit, my unit support dolby vision functionplayback local HEVC video by movie&TV or online playback hevc video by edge on nexflixit is found video show abnormal symptom such as blackscreen/green screen/flash symptomsee below picif MSFT can...
  3. videos display as a green screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    videos display as a green screen: Just in the last month, video player on certain videos provides audio but I am only seeing a green screen. I have exhausted what I know to try to fix the problem....
  4. green screen flashes then computer crashes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    green screen flashes then computer crashes.: while playing games like call of duty and rainbow six siege my computer will show a green screen with nothing on it randomly and then restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen-flashes-then-computer-crashes/943eb3c9-9e06-4173-b312-06bf1a95bab1
  5. Flashing green screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing green screen: Screen flashes green at login. Cannot type or click anything. Tried safe mode and it still happens. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-green-screen/062e901e-4361-4128-85a2-29b20b21d007
  6. Screen flashing green

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen flashing green: My screen keeps flashing green like every 5 seconds. I have a dual monitor set up and it only happens to my second monitor. i dont understand why this is happening can someone please tell me how to fix this issue...
  7. fix green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix green screen: How can I correct the blue screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-green-screen/b0939e75-8250-4bc8-9344-f7070ffdcf00
  8. Green screen for videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  9. Green screen videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...
  10. Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video: Hi All, I have read on another thread that I need to disable Flash Hardware Acceleration in edge. My videos are green screens. Can somebody tell me where I can do this? The only option I seem to have is to switch Flash off in Edge? Thanks 26846