Windows 10: How to Fix a loading screen when you select photo for your lockscreen

Discus and support How to Fix a loading screen when you select photo for your lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can't change my lockscreen picture when I browse any kind of picture in file explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johncelvillasis, Oct 4, 2020.

1. How to Fix a loading screen when you select photo for your lockscreen

How to Fix a loading screen when you select photo for your lockscreen 30192485-62aa-41c0-a49d-fc0541a8520b?upload=true.png

I can't change my lockscreen picture when I browse any kind of picture in file explorer?

:)

johncelvillasis, Oct 4, 2020

2. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Oct 4, 2020
  3. How do I find the folder of photos showing on Lock Screen Slideshow

Hi Stephen,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Settings>Personalization>LockScreen>Background> ChooseAlbums ForYourSlideshow. Navigate to photo folder sitting in C:Windows/Web/Screen and select. Background shows selected folder. Restart.
    Lockscreen is a picture previously selected for that purpose; but which has been eliminated from the LockScreen selection.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Anup Karkal, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

How to Fix a loading screen when you select photo for your lockscreen

Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos?

I'm stuck with the irritating lock screen every time I login so I might as well configure it to show a photo of my choice. I set the lock screen to show a slide show from one of my photos folders. This works when I lock the screen using Ctrl / Alt / Del but when I login I still get the blue background pre-selected by Windows as shown below. How do I configure Windows to show a slideshow from my folder at the login screen? There is nothing set in Group Policy to change the lock screen behaviour.

How to Fix a loading screen when you select photo for your lockscreen [​IMG]

Steve C, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

How to Fix a loading screen when you select photo for your lockscreen

1. How to Fix a loading screen when you select photo for your lockscreen - Similar Threads - Fix loading screen

2. Your Phone Select and Copy Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Select and Copy Photos: Using the "Your Phone" app linked to my mobile phone, is there any way I can select several photos from the phone and paste them on to my PC? I can only do this one photo at a time....
  3. Your Phone Select and Copy Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Select and Copy Photos: Using the "Your Phone" app linked to my mobile phone, is there any way I can select several photos from the phone and paste them on to my PC? I can only do this one photo at a time....
  4. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  5. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  6. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to fix mojang loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix mojang loading screen: i have tried downloading new java se binary ive tried the end task trick ive tried downloading just the new java i have no freaking clue how to fix this...
  8. Photo select screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo select screen: I am trying to print 4 pictures on 1 page. I followed all the instructions but when I R click on the picture, I get the post showing the 3 sizes and NO photo select screen. How do I install or fix the problem....
  9. HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE: HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL WHEN IN PHOTOS IN ORDER TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE? THE PHOTOS WERE DOWNLOADED TO WINDOWS COMPUTER THROUGH GOOGLE PHOTOS FROM MY ANDROID SMARTPHONE....
  10. How to get your Photos selected for the standard set of desktop photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get your Photos selected for the standard set of desktop photos: I have a windows 10 laptop and whenever I start it up, the desktop shows one or the other classic photo of either a landscape or nature. This is shown by the system default and hence they must have selected a predefined list. My hobby is photography and I would like to...