Windows 10: How to fix a suspended installation on windows 10 - "An Installation for ____is currently...

Discus and support How to fix a suspended installation on windows 10 - "An Installation for ____is currently... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I am trying to install a screen recording software, but I was installing a video editing software (hitfilm express) and it was taking an eternity to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AidenChesser, Oct 30, 2018.

1. How to fix a suspended installation on windows 10 - "An Installation for ____is currently...

So I am trying to install a screen recording software, but I was installing a video editing software (hitfilm express) and it was taking an eternity to install, so I cancelled the installation and later turned off my computer. Now every time I try to install something new it says the old hitfilm is pending and I can't seem to work around it.

I've already tried two options:

1 - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\

I looked for "inprogress" key and there was nothing.

2 - I've also tried msiexec /unreg -> msiexec /regserver

Nothing happened here as well. I've looked online and can't find any more ideas of what to do. I've attached a screenshot below.

I'm using a Lenova ideapad 320 and running windows 10

Thank you for any help!

How to fix a suspended installation on windows 10 - "An Installation for ____is currently... 89993984-8c0e-4920-a21e-75bbf899d3b7?upload=true.png

:)

AidenChesser, Oct 30, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 30, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 30, 2018
  4. How to fix a suspended installation on windows 10 - "An Installation for ____is currently...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

How to fix a suspended installation on windows 10 - "An Installation for ____is currently...

1. How to fix a suspended installation on windows 10 - "An Installation for ____is currently... - Similar Threads - fix suspended installation

2. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?: If you can help with this please do. If possible I'd like to have Mr. Carmack help, you seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field. My laptop has a corrupt version/ pre-used software of windows 10 proand as I try to recover my previous OS 10 Home it continues to do...
  3. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?: If you can help with this please do. If possible I'd like to have Mr. Carmack help, you seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field. My laptop has a corrupt version/ pre-used software of windows 10 proand as I try to recover my previous OS 10 Home it continues to do...
  4. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Programs are suspended. How to fix ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are suspended. How to fix ?: For the last three days, I don't know what's going on "i zotope rx8" frequences map is not working properly it's taking way too much time to load, premiere pro is not opening Showing Suspended, it opens but only after a system restart, and after opening it's not rendering...
  6. How to install Windows 10 Home on to a currently Unallocated SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 Home on to a currently Unallocated SSD: Hello i currently have Windows 10 Home installed on my HDD and want to move it on to my new SSD. I have currently initialized the ssd but have left it unallocated because im not sure if there need to be certain partitions made. I also already have the windows 10 media...
  7. How to fix the current windows 10 update?

How to fix the current windows 10 update?: Hi Guys, Can please help me how to fix this 2020-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4565351 -Error 0x800f0831?...
  8. Suspended remote play installer

Suspended remote play installer: Hello I have recently tried to install the ps4 remote play system for my pc, and every time i try to install task manager says that the app is suspended, is there any i can fix this? i have seen multiple threads with the same issues but the answers have not helped me at all...
  9. Windows Installer is being Suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Installer is being Suspended: I was trying to download the PS4 Remote play app and my download kept freezing after about 2 seconds. Initially I thought it was an issue with PS4, but I soon realized my issue applied to windows. Whenever I open windows installer, the application immediately suspends in task...
  10. How to fix Windows Installer on Windows 10?

How to fix Windows Installer on Windows 10?: My Windows Installer never stops running. I cannot install anything while it is not working because the installer thinks that it is already installing something. The option to change the startup type and stop the service are grayed out in the service window. I have already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2010 an installation is currently suspended fix