Windows 10: how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system

Discus and support how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i recently got handed down a laptop 'DESKTOP-1CN7AMM' however, it already had a Microsoft account signed in, i believe it was pre activated though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abisola Ajifowobaje, Jan 11, 2023.

1. how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system

so i recently got handed down a laptop 'DESKTOP-1CN7AMM' however, it already had a Microsoft account signed in, i believe it was pre activated though as i could personalize.looking to eliminate any unseen files taking space I decided to reset the pc data.upon resetting and signing into my already existing Microsoft account, it began requesting an activation key. My attempts to troubleshoot the issue were futile as it kept on returning a trouble shoot failure message with 0xc00200360 ERROR CODE. I have also tried purchasing off the Microsoft store but even then it failed to activate. It has al

:)

Abisola Ajifowobaje, Jan 11, 2023
Thema:

how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system

1. how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system - Similar Threads - fix activation problems

2. How to fix There was a problem resetting this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix There was a problem resetting this pc: My laptop had a app which downloaded more apps I deleted them, but then my laptop crash and it keeps on trying to fix the problem with starting and keeps resetting till it brings me to can’t fix problem go to advanced setting, i tried everything in cmd and others but couldn’t...
  3. How to fix There was a problem resetting this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix There was a problem resetting this pc: My laptop had a app which downloaded more apps I deleted them, but then my laptop crash and it keeps on trying to fix the problem with starting and keeps resetting till it brings me to can’t fix problem go to advanced setting, i tried everything in cmd and others but couldn’t...
  4. How do I fix this reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this reset problem: What do I do if my computer was factory reset but it didn’t reset but I still can’t get into the main part of my computer and every time I try to turn it off and back on it takes me to the same blue screen and when I press “got it” it resets my computer and the process starts...
  5. How do I fix this reset problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this reset problem: What do I do if my computer was factory reset but it didn’t reset but I still can’t get into the main part of my computer and every time I try to turn it off and back on it takes me to the same blue screen and when I press “got it” it resets my computer and the process starts...
  6. how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system: so i recently got handed down a laptop 'DESKTOP-1CN7AMM' however, it already had a Microsoft account signed in, i believe it was pre activated though as i could personalize.looking to eliminate any unseen files taking space I decided to reset the pc data.upon resetting and...
  7. how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to fix activation problems due to resetting the system: so i recently got handed down a laptop 'DESKTOP-1CN7AMM' however, it already had a Microsoft account signed in, i believe it was pre activated though as i could personalize.looking to eliminate any unseen files taking space I decided to reset the pc data.upon resetting and...
  8. How to Fix Failed System OS Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Fix Failed System OS Reset: I have tried twice to reset my OS after repeated Blue Screens over the past couple of weeks. First from Settings and the second time from Advanced Startup where I had to enter my BitLocker Code to my hard drive before it would continue with the OS reset. The reset appeared to...
  9. How to fix Problem Resetting This PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Problem Resetting This PC: I tried all a lot of method but none of them worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-problem-resetting-this-pc/069f577c-9629-4305-be52-a1bcd95ce57c
  10. how to fix problem "there is no wireless interface on this system"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix problem "there is no wireless interface on this system": how to fix problem "there is no wireless interface on this system" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-problem-there-is-no-wireless-interface/b54f9fd6-f50a-4a70-b261-c6f872ca6488