Windows 10: How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox

Discus and support How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Roblox is an online game platform where users can design their games or play games by other users, but sometimes users will receive an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 29, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox

How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox [​IMG]
    Roblox is an online game platform where users can design their games or play games by other users, but sometimes users will receive an error stating that “An error occurred while starting Roblox Studio” and as no clue what to do. This tutorial will explain what causes the Roblox start error and then discuss some […]

This article How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 29, 2021

2. Error occured while starting Roblox

My problem is when I try to play Roblox, it always says an error occurred while starting Roblox even that I use a lot of ways to fix it like Internet Optains or Uninstall and install it again, ... and I always cant get into the game

Iwanttoask, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Rashild Win User
    An error orruced while starting Roblox

Hello Microsoft, i was having a probleme with ROBLOX the probleme was when i was launching My roblox it was good but then it was saying Upgrading ROBLOX but when i was upgrading roblox then it was a message saying An error occured
    while starting ROBLOX i was like ok lest change account but all the time it was the same thing i tryed everything but couldn`t fix it so if you have something to say to me and the orther people seying this.Pls respond as Fast as its Possible with respect.

To Microsoft

Rashild, Jul 29, 2021
  4. How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox

1. How to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox - Similar Threads - fix error occurred

2. error occurence while fixing error code 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error occurence while fixing error code 0x80070424: while i was using services to try and fix the error i noticed that i was missing the key file required which is backround intelligence transfer service and when trying to download it the link would not work, is there another way to download it or do i need to go onto that...
  3. error occurence while fixing error code 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error occurence while fixing error code 0x80070424: while i was using services to try and fix the error i noticed that i was missing the key file required which is backround intelligence transfer service and when trying to download it the link would not work, is there another way to download it or do i need to go onto that...
  4. error occurence while fixing error code 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i cant install an app it keeps saying "an error occured while starting roblox studio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install an app it keeps saying "an error occured while starting roblox studio...: "an error occured while starting roblox studio Details: Failed to create directory 'C\ProgramData\Roblox\Downloads\roblox-studio', error=3"please someone help...
  6. i cant install an app it keeps saying "an error occured while starting roblox studio...

i cant install an app it keeps saying "an error occured while starting roblox studio...: "an error occured while starting roblox studio Details: Failed to create directory 'C\ProgramData\Roblox\Downloads\roblox-studio', error=3"please someone help...
  7. i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...: help me bc i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details: the process is being used by another process...
  8. i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...

i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details:...: help me bc i cant install roblox bc of this error an error occured while starting roblox details: the process is being used by another process...
  9. Error occurred while starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error occurred while starting: One of my games is not working anymore, It's been one week since the first time. A message pops up and says:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-while-starting/29f202d2-3c30-40e1-98f1-1d3fcaf67e98
  10. Error occured while starting Roblox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error occured while starting Roblox: My problem is when I try to play Roblox, it always says an error occurred while starting Roblox even that I use a lot of ways to fix it like Internet Optains or Uninstall and install it again, ... and I always cant get into the game...