Windows 10: How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc

Discus and support How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to fix my laptop Its saying that the windows wireless service is not running on this computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Drucy_dru, May 7, 2022.

1. Drucy_dru Win User

How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc

I want to fix my laptop Its saying that the windows wireless service is not running on this computer

:)

Drucy_dru, May 7, 2022
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, May 7, 2022
  3. Wireless service not running

I've encountered a new issue with Windows 10 and my wireless connection. My wifi will work normally for a few minutes before failing. When I run the diagnostic tool, the error comes back as "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer", and
    the tool cannot fix the problem. If I manually disable and enable the wireless adapter and then run the diagnostic tool, the error comes back as, "Windows wireless service is not running on this computer." The tool is able to start the service, and my wifi
    will function normally for a few minutes again, before failing again. Wired connections work fine.

I've tried making sure that my WLAN autoconfig and windows connection manager settings are correct, that they're set to start automatically, I've updated drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the adapter, rolled back to earlier drivers, all with no success.
    Any suggestions?

SamBittner-Baird, May 7, 2022
  4. How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc

Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to install the latest wireless drivers available on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this will resolve the issue. Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

SujataMoktan, May 7, 2022
Thema:

How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc

1. How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc - Similar Threads - fix error wireless

2. How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc: I want to fix my laptop Its saying that the windows wireless service is not running on this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-an-error-of-windows-wireless-service-is/ba6777ce-ab91-470e-8472-c1980516c7e5
  3. How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix an error of windows wireless service is not running on my pc: I want to fix my laptop Its saying that the windows wireless service is not running on this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-an-error-of-windows-wireless-service-is/ba6777ce-ab91-470e-8472-c1980516c7e5
  4. Windows wireless service is not running on this PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wireless service is not running on this PC.: My Wi-Fi often disconnects and when I run the troubleshooter it says "Windows wireless service is not running on this PC" Or something like that. If I click try to fix these issues as an administrator, the troubleshooter fixes the issues, and later I have the same issue...
  5. Windows wireless service is not running on this PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows wireless service is not running on this PC.: My Wi-Fi often disconnects and when I run the troubleshooter it says "Windows wireless service is not running on this PC" Or something like that. If I click try to fix these issues as an administrator, the troubleshooter fixes the issues, and later I have the same issue...
  6. Windows wireless service is not running on this PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows wireless service is not running

Windows wireless service is not running: My Wi-Fi often disconnects and when I run the troubleshooter it says "Windows wireless service is not running on this computer."If I click try to fix these issues as an administrator, the troubleshooter fixes the issues and then I get the same issue again.I have this problem...
  8. Windows wireless service is not running on this computer.

Windows wireless service is not running on this computer.: My Wi-Fi often gets disconnected and when I run the troubleshooter, it states that " Windows wireless service is not running on this computer." If I click try to fix these issues as administrator, the troubleshooter fixes the problems and later again I get the same...
  9. The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Over the past few weeks, users across our organization have been noticing that upon rebooting or restarting their laptops, the Windows Audio Service and WLAN AutoConfig are refusing to trigger and start running. All hardware updates and drivers have been checked, as well as...
  10. The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Over the past few weeks, users across our organization have been noticing that upon rebooting or restarting their laptops, the Windows Audio Service and WLAN AutoConfig are refusing to trigger and start running. All hardware updates and drivers have been checked, as well as...