Windows 10: how to fix an unopened settings for windows 10

Discus and support how to fix an unopened settings for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to fix an unopened settings for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarjorieTabigue, Apr 18, 2019.

1. how to fix an unopened settings for windows 10

how to fix an unopened settings for windows 10

:)

MarjorieTabigue, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. how to fix an unopened settings for windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix unopened settings

2. How to fix settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix settings?: When I try to open my settings it immediately closes, but if I try to run 'ms-settings:' it gives mems-settings:File system error -2147219196. Could I please get some help? this has been an ongoing problem for me and I need help with this.Sidenote: The start button doesn't...
  3. How to fix settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix settings?: When I try to open my settings it immediately closes, but if I try to run 'ms-settings:' it gives mems-settings:File system error -2147219196. Could I please get some help? this has been an ongoing problem for me and I need help with this.Sidenote: The start button doesn't...
  4. Unopenable Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unopenable Apps: This is absolutely ridiculous. I should not have to be posting a question to others about one of the largest technology companies in the world when I can’t get a hold of the online chat support. I started a chat at 4pm today. I was working with the person till 6pm. Two hours...
  5. Unopenable Apps

Unopenable Apps: This is absolutely ridiculous. I should not have to be posting a question to others about one of the largest technology companies in the world when I can’t get a hold of the online chat support. I started a chat at 4pm today. I was working with the person till 6pm. Two hours...
  6. Unopened windows 10 Pro product key already used

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unopened windows 10 Pro product key already used: I purchased a number of boxed windows 10 pro USB 3 products a while back.Installed 4 out of 5 with no issue.8 months later today I started installation on a new intel Nuk product code BOXNUK6i7KYKOpened the windows 10 box sealed in original packaging and tried to install. The...
  7. How to determine if unopened Windows 10 is legitimate and retail vs OEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to determine if unopened Windows 10 is legitimate and retail vs OEM: Not sure if this is the best place to post this, please redirect if not. I found someone on my local Nextdoor app selling a couple Windows 10 Pro installs. They are sealed in box, but I want to be sure they are legitimate and retail versions. Is there a way to determine this...
  8. How To Fix Windows 10 Settings Launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Fix Windows 10 Settings Launch: When I try to open the settings in Windows 10, the settings page does not open. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-settings-launch/fd01c055-c643-4c86-a7aa-b55ce5130851
  9. How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding: If after starting up Windows 10 you encounter a window saying “Personalized Settings (Not Responding)” and get stuck on a black screen, following this guide will help you fix it. You end up getting stuck on a black screen because Windows Explorer did not start properly and so...
  10. unnamed, unopenable program in multitasking menu

unnamed, unopenable program in multitasking menu: When I open my multitasking menu, one of my windows is an unnamed, completely black, window. when I attempt to open it, it instantly crashes, and returns me to my previous screen. as far as I can tell, I have no programs that would be running a blank background process, at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i do setting is unopened on my compute

2. windows fixing unopened application