Windows 10: How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.

Discus and support How to fix annoying white borders on notifications. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This also happens on other windows apps, it's very annoying and I have no clue how it turned on. This only happens when I hover over the element.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zadin Winland, Nov 26, 2022.

1. How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.

This also happens on other windows apps, it's very annoying and I have no clue how it turned on. This only happens when I hover over the element.

:)

Zadin Winland, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Markbo66 Win User

White Borders To Album Artwork Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this procedure but it has had no effect at all so the problem persists.

Since asking the original question I have downloaded some albums from amazon and added these to the Music folder and the white border has appeared on those albums as well so it would appear it is only artwork added by WMP which is not affected.

Markbo66, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Tymme Win User
    Notification area borders with High Contrast

My display drivers the most up-to-date version from nVidia (353.62) and am fully patched through Windows Update. This issue is unique to High Contrast; Aero themes do not have the borders in the notification area.

However, this doesn't solve the issue, because Aero themes don't allow setting a window text/background color outside of Start menu/etc. I need something that can change to black background and white text (like setting WindowBackground and WindowText in
    non-Aero themes in Windows 7 and earlier).

Tymme, Nov 26, 2022
  4. How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.

White border

My photo has a narrow white border around 3 sides and then a wide white one
    (about one inch) the fourth side. How do I remove the borders? I don't want the borders to show when I print them.

[Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage]

SusanNeighbors, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.

1. How to fix annoying white borders on notifications. - Similar Threads - fix annoying white

2. How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.: I clicked on + icon to open new tab and this animation come right on clicking. How to fix it.? Basically, for a split second it becomes all white which is really bad to eyes when working on a dark theme....
  3. How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.: I clicked on + icon to open new tab and this animation come right on clicking. How to fix it.? Basically, for a split second it becomes all white which is really bad to eyes when working on a dark theme....
  4. What is this white border?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this white border?: I came across this issue when I tried connecting to a Bluetooth device using the quick actions menu. I attached a gif to show what I'm dealing with. For example, when I click on 'connect', it wouldn't open the list of devices. Instead, it would highlight the 'bluetooth' quick...
  5. How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.

How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.: This also happens on other windows apps, it's very annoying and I have no clue how it turned on. This only happens when I hover over the element....
  6. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  7. How to remove this white border

How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  8. How to remove this white border

9. Annoying notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying notifications: I would like to know how I can do to remove, disable, disconnect or whatever it is called, notifications from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/e78ed67d-bddf-42e7-99f5-d257dd2d2562"
  10. Annoying Notifications

Annoying Notifications: How can I uninstall the annoying notifications in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/eec95bbf-c293-472b-a7bb-bba846f5c471