Windows 10: how to fix audio

Discus and support how to fix audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No sound driver installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-audio/518431fe-9188-4204-a8ec-37e9aabafff3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LateralMage773, Nov 1, 2020.

1. how to fix audio

No sound driver installed

:)

LateralMage773, Nov 1, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

how to fix audio

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

how to fix audio

1. how to fix audio - Similar Threads - fix audio

2. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  3. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  4. Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  5. Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...

Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  6. Headphones audio fix, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  7. Headphones audio fix, please help

Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  8. How to fix windows audio from being stuck on "Stopping"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix windows audio from being stuck on "Stopping": My com recently crashed and after restarted it, then my discord and Tarkov couldnt run so i had to uninstall, but there was a weird error so i fac reset the com. but now The Window Audio service is not working, I tried restarting it but the thing doesnt respond. Can someone...
  9. How to fix windows audio from being stuck on "Stopping"

How to fix windows audio from being stuck on "Stopping": My com recently crashed and after restarted it, then my discord and Tarkov couldnt run so i had to uninstall, but there was a weird error so i fac reset the com. but now The Window Audio service is not working, I tried restarting it but the thing doesnt respond. Can someone...
  10. Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service

Crackling/static audio that is fixed when restarting Windows Audio service: I am having an issue where my microphone although it is not specific to one, I have tried other microphones will intermittently become very staticy to the point where it is hard to hear me. This issue is very infrequent, but typically happens around once every few days.The...