Windows 10: how to fix autoscroll

Discus and support how to fix autoscroll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This autoscrolling annoys me a bit too much. i've been getting it since three days ago. i changed mouses because the old mouse didn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by I Play Roblox, Sep 7, 2024.

  1. how to fix autoscroll


    This autoscrolling annoys me a bit too much. i've been getting it since three days ago. i changed mouses because the old mouse didn't work.

    :)
     
    I Play Roblox, Sep 7, 2024
    #1
  2. Wintcr Win User

    Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

    Since last night, my computer suddenly started to autoscroll on anypage it's on. Even programs such as Word and Chrome. Nothing I do has helped fix the problem and I have uninstalled my mouse, uninstalled windows update and reinstalled it, check for any driver update and even checked the mouse setings under Devices. Nothing is working and I use this computer for school, work and gaming. I did a trouble shoot and I got a check for windows update issues but I reinstalled the latest update and i'm at a loss. I apologize for any typos and I can't hover over the page or it will scroll to the bottom automattically.
     
    Wintcr, Sep 7, 2024
    #2
  3. autoscroll in windows 10

    Is there a way to disable the autoscroll in Windows 10 on my hp laptop? It's making making me crazy!
     
    SueMathis1, Sep 7, 2024
    #3
  4. D STINSON Win User

    how to fix autoscroll

    autoscroll

    Why hasn't anyone created an autoscroll app for the Windows Phone?

    It would be nice to set a scrolling pace to read documents larger than one page rather than flick-flick-flick ad nauseum.

    Had a similar feature on my Palm VII ten years ago; seems like somebody ought to be able to create this.

    (I'm no developer, or I would try it myself.)
     
    D STINSON, Sep 7, 2024
    #4
Thema:

how to fix autoscroll

Loading...
  1. how to fix autoscroll - Similar Threads - fix autoscroll

  2. Gemini not generating images [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Gemini not generating images [Fix]: [ATTACH]If Gemini is not generating images of people or others properly anymore on your PC, this post will help you fix the issue. Google currently provides image generation in Gemini using its Nano Banana 2 model. However, some users have reported that Gemini says it cannot...
  3. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  4. Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]Passkeys are the best and most convenient way to sign into a Microsoft account. By setting up Passkeys, you can make your account password-less. This makes your account more secure because hackers can’t steal a password. You should also set up more than one sign-in...
  5. Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures: To deal with the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) failures caused by the September 2026 security updates, as well as with Hyper-V and USB audio problems on certain versions of Windows, Microsoft has issued emergency out-of-band Windows updates. The September 2026 security...
  6. how to fix autoscroll

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix autoscroll: This autoscrolling annoys me a bit too much. i've been getting it since three days ago. i changed mouses because the old mouse didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-autoscroll/56096a12-e3d7-4604-a4cc-151366b03f35
  7. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it: Since last night, my computer suddenly started to autoscroll on anypage it's on. Even programs such as Word and Chrome. Nothing I do has helped fix the problem and I have uninstalled my mouse, uninstalled windows update and reinstalled it, check for any driver update and even...
  8. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it: Since last night, my computer suddenly started to autoscroll on anypage it's on. Even programs such as Word and Chrome. Nothing I do has helped fix the problem and I have uninstalled my mouse, uninstalled windows update and reinstalled it, check for any driver update and even...
  9. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

    in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it: Since last night, my computer suddenly started to autoscroll on anypage it's on. Even programs such as Word and Chrome. Nothing I do has helped fix the problem and I have uninstalled my mouse, uninstalled windows update and reinstalled it, check for any driver update and even...
  10. does anyone know how to fix this issue its not letting me type and it keeps autoscrolling...

    in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does anyone know how to fix this issue its not letting me type and it keeps autoscrolling...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sirrags [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkdsa0/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_issue_its_not/