Windows 10: How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

Discus and support How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julien Wood, Mar 1, 2024.

1. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function as the failure id. here is the crash dump. please help me fix this.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referencedArg2: 0000000000000002,

:)

Julien Wood, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Mar 1, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Ripper3 Win User

How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

Bsod

Wow, I took too long to type, so I didn't see the other suggestions.
    But for one thing, I just rememnber that there was a thread about 8800 BSODs and a fix.
    IIRC thread by d44ve, I'll have a look.

Ripper3, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

1. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD - Similar Threads - fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom unknown_function

2. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD: whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function as the failure id. here is the crash dump. please help me fix this.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An...
  3. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: Blue screen from time to time,I suspect there is something wrong with my RAM, can you give me a definite answer?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  4. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function: Blue screen from time to time,I suspect there is something wrong with my RAM, can you give me a definite answer?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  5. Can't fix blue screen 0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!: Hello there. Yesterday while I was playing I got a BSOD to provide more context, chrome and wps office were also opened. It was the first time since I bought my laptop which is 5 months old. I'm worried it could occur again so I checked the details on the event viewer. It...
  7. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!: Hello there. Yesterday while I was playing I got a BSOD to provide more context, chrome and wps office were also opened. It was the first time since I bought my laptop which is 5 months old. I'm worried it could occur again so I checked the details on the event viewer. It...
  8. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

9. Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function

Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function: Good afternoon. :I'm new to this, so I'm not really sure what information I should include.I recently started receiving a Kernel Trap Mode bsod wdf01000I purchased memtest64 pro thinking that I may have a bad stick of memory, but that was not the case. I then reluctantly...
  10. How to fix AV_NETwew01!unknown_function. error/crash?

How to fix AV_NETwew01!unknown_function. error/crash?: Ever since I built my computer, I get a Bsod out of nowhere. It happens to me all the time and it keeps getting worse. When I check the reliability report, it gives the Bucket id which is AV_NETwew01!unknown_function. Also when I get a Bsod, the screen looks normal or looks...