Windows 10: How to fix bad system configuration error in window 10?

Discus and support How to fix bad system configuration error in window 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to fix bad system configuration error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Patel Hitarth, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How to fix bad system configuration error in window 10?

How to fix bad system configuration error?

:)

Patel Hitarth, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Bad system config info

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The error Bad System Config means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. It would be great, if you can help us with the details requested below:

• When do you get the error message?
    • Does the computer boot to the Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 1, 2020
  4. How to fix bad system configuration error in window 10?

Bad system configuration

Hi Anita,

I'm sorry to hear that. I can imagine that must be frustrating.

I suggest you to perform a startup repair using an installation media. Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your computer for the problem and then tries
    to fix it so your computer can start correctly.

Follow the steps provided below:

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website

• Download the media creation tool and then run it.

• Select Create installation media for another PC.

• Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).

• Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.

• Connect the installation media you created to your nonfunctional PC, and then turn it on.

• On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select
      Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.

• Select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot >
      Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How to fix bad system configuration error in window 10?

1. How to fix bad system configuration error in window 10? - Similar Threads - fix bad system

2. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  3. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  4. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Bad System Config Info: This valentine's day I was meet with an unpleasant surprise. I was downloading a game and needed to free up space so I deleted other programs I did not need. I had left the game downloading while I showered. I came back to a black screen. I didn't think much of it because my...
  6. How to fix Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Bad System Config Info: This valentine's day I was meet with an unpleasant surprise. I was downloading a game and needed to free up space so I deleted other programs I did not need. I had left the game downloading while I showered. I came back to a black screen. I didn't think much of it because my...
  7. Bad configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad configuration: Hello. 1. I installed wmvare, i think i added bad cpu setup or something, restarted pc 2. Pc gave error bad configuration BSOD 2 times 3. I entered in advanced recovery option then at command prompt i wrote A. Bootrec /fixmbr B. Bootrec /fixboot C . Bcdedit /export...
  8. Bad system config info, how to fix this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad system config info, how to fix this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gatsu2019 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4nz9d/bad_system_config_info_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Bad start configuration info Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bad start configuration info Error: I have a blue screen with error C: Windows/system32/logfiles\str bad start config error. Tried many things but cannot fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-start-configuration-info-error/f06a56e9-d37a-4859-b779-cc6e9453bf1d
  10. BLUE SCREEN BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE SCREEN BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: I have been trying to fix this for dayyyys now. mY PC was getting a little slow so I bought and installed a program called Tweaking.com from Windows and after running it NOW I'm stuck in Blue screen of Death with the message Bad System Configuration. I tried using the...