Windows 10: How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct

Discus and support How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So after I install a AMD graphic card update driver and then it tell me to restart so I restart and then after restart I got in the blue screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sang_n, Nov 28, 2022.

1. sang_n Win User

How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct

So after I install a AMD graphic card update driver and then it tell me to restart so I restart and then after restart I got in the blue screen with errors system thread expection not handled and I try to look up on YouTube to fix but I can’t log in even I try to reset password on my phone. Pls help how do I repair without losing files

:)

sang_n, Nov 28, 2022
  2. GraceSaw Win User

Blue screen error + password incorrect

I got blue screen error (inaccessible boot device), so i tried both system restore and uninstall updates. Both need to log in to my Microsoft account. I tried logging in with my Laptop but it said INCORRECT password. But when i logged in with my Phone it was CORRECT. Anyhow, i reset my password with my phone, switched off my laptop and logged in with new password in my laptop for system restore, but it's STILL INCORRECT. But when i logged in with another phone, it said CORRECT. Please help me fix this

GraceSaw, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Nov 28, 2022
  4. shk021051 Win User

blue error and restart

my computer sometime show blue error and restart*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:
    what is it error?*Confused How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct :confused:
    tanks

shk021051, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

1. How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct - Similar Threads - fix blue screen

2. blue screen errors and "restart to repair drive errors"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen errors and "restart to repair drive errors": Reposting to hopefully get a faster reply:Hi,I keep getting a random blue screen error on my PC. Every time I enter my desktop I get a notification saying "restart to repair drive errors" and when I press it, my computer restarts and the message comes up again every time and...
  3. blue screen errors and "restart to repair drive errors"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen errors and "restart to repair drive errors": Reposting to hopefully get a faster reply:Hi,I keep getting a random blue screen error on my PC. Every time I enter my desktop I get a notification saying "restart to repair drive errors" and when I press it, my computer restarts and the message comes up again every time and...
  4. blue screen errors and "restart to repair drive errors"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can’t log in with correct password and can’t troubleshoot computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log in with correct password and can’t troubleshoot computer.: I haven’t used my pc in a while, probably a few months, so I tried turning it on. It opened the login screen as usual but when I try to log in, it says my password is incorrect. no caps lock, also view the password after clicking the eye icon before entering, and for many...
  6. Can’t log in with correct password and can’t troubleshoot computer.

Can’t log in with correct password and can’t troubleshoot computer.: I haven’t used my pc in a while, probably a few months, so I tried turning it on. It opened the login screen as usual but when I try to log in, it says my password is incorrect. no caps lock, also view the password after clicking the eye icon before entering, and for many...
  7. How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct: So after I install a AMD graphic card update driver and then it tell me to restart so I restart and then after restart I got in the blue screen with errors system thread expection not handled and I try to look up on YouTube to fix but I can’t log in even I try to reset...
  8. How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct

How to fix blue screen error can’t restart/repair/ log in even password correct: So after I install a AMD graphic card update driver and then it tell me to restart so I restart and then after restart I got in the blue screen with errors system thread expection not handled and I try to look up on YouTube to fix but I can’t log in even I try to reset...
  9. Can’t login even with correct password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t login even with correct password: Hi,My Surface Book running Windows 10 was running perfectly fine until I received a windows notification that a scan disk was required this wasn’t in response to a pop up or other malware. When I restarted my system, drive C went through a disk scan and no errors or other...
  10. Blue Screen of Death and Can’t log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue Screen of Death and Can’t log in: When in overseas for over a month, I couldn’t use my computer. After I got back from overseas, my laptop suddenly started to have frequent stop codes. It happens every 4 minutes after I open my laptop. I tried to boot my laptop since it says that booting your laptop will fix...