Windows 10: How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.

Discus and support How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I was working with MySQL workbench and suddenly my laptop went to blue screen error and it is stuck on 0%. The stop code shown is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VISHESH VICTOR, Aug 17, 2023.

1. How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.

Hi I was working with MySQL workbench and suddenly my laptop went to blue screen error and it is stuck on 0%. The stop code shown is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR.

:)

VISHESH VICTOR, Aug 17, 2023
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 17, 2023
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Aug 17, 2023
  4. EJYoo Win User

How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.

Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete is stuck on that screen

How can I fix my Dell XPS 13 stuck on 0% for Windows 10 update? The blue screen has done nothing for hours.

EJYoo, Aug 17, 2023
Thema:

How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.

1. How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%. - Similar Threads - fix blue screen

2. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  3. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  4. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%

Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%: My laptop unexpectedly shutdown and was stuck on 0% reboot for blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-blue-screen-error-and-reboot-is-stuck-at/9e2fa077-a03f-4666-b940-b15854faaa52
  6. Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%: My laptop unexpectedly shutdown and was stuck on 0% reboot for blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-blue-screen-error-and-reboot-is-stuck-at/9e2fa077-a03f-4666-b940-b15854faaa52
  7. How to fix blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen error: Hello, I have been having these blue screens for over the past 6 months. I have tried to fix them however I could not ever find anything that worked, the bluescreen error code is "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have tried updating all types of drivers, and I will attach some dump...
  8. How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.

How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.: Hi I was working with MySQL workbench and suddenly my laptop went to blue screen error and it is stuck on 0%. The stop code shown is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR....
  9. How to fix blue screen error?

How to fix blue screen error?: Here is a picture of the current blue screen code I am getting. Any help fixing this would be strongly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen-error/fcab1a1c-5d1f-4013-995e-e7ec23d862c5
  10. Blue screen stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen stuck at 0%: I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I've already tried the Microsoft site and it was no good. Here's what went down: A week ago my laptop blue screened for the first time. It restarted fine afterwards. Today my laptop blue screened again with stop code:...