Windows 10: How to fix blue screen error?

Discus and support How to fix blue screen error? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Here is a picture of the current blue screen code I am getting. Any help fixing this would be strongly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dhuffman25, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How to fix blue screen error?

Here is a picture of the current blue screen code I am getting. Any help fixing this would be strongly appreciated.

:)

dhuffman25, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 25, 2023
  4. How to fix blue screen error?

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

How to fix blue screen error?

1. How to fix blue screen error? - Similar Threads - fix blue screen

2. How to fix blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen error: Hello, I have been having these blue screens for over the past 6 months. I have tried to fix them however I could not ever find anything that worked, the bluescreen error code is "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have tried updating all types of drivers, and I will attach some dump...
  3. How to fix blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blue screen error: Hello, I have been having these blue screens for over the past 6 months. I have tried to fix them however I could not ever find anything that worked, the bluescreen error code is "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have tried updating all types of drivers, and I will attach some dump...
  4. How to fix "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" blue screen error?: Recently one of my laptops show the a blue screen with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" and seems it is bricked. The laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 130-15IKB 81H7. In the past it had problems with the internal keyboard's driver and got fixed but one day I turned it on and the...
  5. How to fix "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" blue screen error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" blue screen error?: Recently one of my laptops show the a blue screen with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" and seems it is bricked. The laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 130-15IKB 81H7. In the past it had problems with the internal keyboard's driver and got fixed but one day I turned it on and the...
  6. How to fix Blue screen of death error

How to fix Blue screen of death error: My laptop is showing verious types of bsod on middle of my work. And it doesn't showing a specific bsod. And the most important thing is that it happens with me in a gap of 10 to 15 mins....
  7. How to fix blue screen error: 0x0000007e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen error: 0x0000007e: Event Viewer ErrorThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80741115727, 0xffffb30630e3e378, 0xffffb30630e3dbb0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 34462660-a929-4703-8127-8eb5cbfa7418.This error...
  8. How to fix blue screen error: 0x0000007e

How to fix blue screen error: 0x0000007e: Event Viewer ErrorThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80741115727, 0xffffb30630e3e378, 0xffffb30630e3dbb0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 34462660-a929-4703-8127-8eb5cbfa7418.This error...
  9. How to fix blue screen error?

How to fix blue screen error?: Here is a picture of the current blue screen code I am getting. Any help fixing this would be strongly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen-error/fcab1a1c-5d1f-4013-995e-e7ec23d862c5
  10. How to fix hardware error blue screen.

How to fix hardware error blue screen.: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd58a9097d460Parameter 2: fffff8025faa82e4Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...